My prediction on Colli

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

My prediction on Colli

I have a feeling Austin Collie is going to Light it up aka Wes Welker style--I will go on record as of now and say IF,(?), Collie can Stay healthy Pats fans are going to find a new favorite player--the guy gets open like another past Pat we all know too well--2 huge catches on the last  drive and the guy just into camp  a week or so ago--keep an eye out for Bradys other fav. target!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: My prediction on Colli

He has always had the talent to be a WW type.  I actually like him better then Danny.  But Austin Colli is one big hit away from being a gameday veggie tray.  I guess Danny too now that I think about it.  It would be titz on a ritz cracker if the Patriots had nothing but success with Colli. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

He was clutch on that last drive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I suggested BB sign him. I'm glad he was listening. Though I don't see him as a full-time kind of guy, he could be a great asset if used at appropriate times.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's another big hit away from being a veggie, not sure I would say he is going to stay healthy a full season enough to be as good as he was in college or early in his career in Indy.

Guy had talent though, led the NCAA in catches the season he left.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm not sure the guy's going to light it up, but he played a role in that winning drive.  As others have said, if he can avoid another concussion we'll see some talent when he plays.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Collie should be a welcome factor in this offense as long as he can stay on the field. I loved his body language on that last drive, he was in it to win it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The key to everyone's exsistance is good health! Collie,Amendola and Edelman all play the same position SWR. so I guess you can rotate them in and out throughout the game in the hopes that defenses aren't paying attention. In any case Collie is a very talented WR, and he showed everyone how quickly he's capable of learning a system and the nuances of TB, where other more heralded player failed... 2 targets, two catches, and two first downs! One can only hope for his health too remain good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He has always had the talent to be a WW type.  I actually like him better then Danny.  But Austin Colli is one big hit away from being a gameday veggie tray.  I guess Danny too now that I think about it.  It would be titz on a ritz cracker if the Patriots had nothing but success with Colli. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree, I think if it weren't for the head injuries he would be as heavily sought after (and paid) like Amendola. The injuries to the head are a very serious thing though and I wonder why he even is attempting to come back to be honest.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree, I think if it weren't for the head injuries he would be as heavily sought after (and paid) like Amendola. The injuries to the head are a very serious thing though and I wonder why he even is attempting to come back to be honest.

[/QUOTE]

because he wants to play. maybe he'll regret it later. but if he stays healthy he is a real weapon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I'm glad he got in the game and helped with the game winning drive. I just worry someone will drill him with their helmet, elbow or knee, as he's prone to concussions.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

A little off topic, but I was watching on Patriots.com the video on A. Collie's performance & interview after the game and was suprised to see (if my eyes weren't deceiving me) that he is taller then Tom Brady.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The only receiver who hasn't dropped a pass yet

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to mrtm70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A little off topic, but I was watching on Patriots.com the video on A. Collie's performance & interview after the game and was suprised to see (if my eyes weren't deceiving me) that he is taller then Tom Brady.

[/QUOTE]

The roster page shows Collie at 6'0 and Brady is 6'4.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mrtm70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The roster page shows Collie at 6'0 and Brady is 6'4.

[/QUOTE]

I know...I was just trying to edir my post...but for some reason He looked taller in the video...but he is still taller than both Edelman & Amendola

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only receiver who hasn't dropped a pass yet

[/QUOTE]

That is a good one!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

As a Pats fan living in Indiana, I was able to catch glimpses of Collie's career as a Colt. I rooted for that guy to stay healthy more than anyone else in the league, save for our Patriots players.

He worked extremely well with Manning. It was heartbreaking to see the guy get clobbered over and over again, coming back from SEVERAL bad concussions. Hope he carves out a place here with our boys. Sure looks like he'll get his chance.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to IndianaPatsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As a Pats fan living in Indiana, I was able to catch glimpses of Collie's career as a Colt. I rooted for that guy to stay healthy more than anyone else in the league, save for our Patriots players.

He worked extremely well with Manning. It was heartbreaking to see the guy get clobbered over and over again, coming back from SEVERAL bad concussions. Hope he carves out a place here with our boys. Sure looks like he'll get his chance.

[/QUOTE]
    There's another one?...lol...not many other pats fans here

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

He will light it up IF he stays away from the Big helmit hit,(concussion)-the guy can play! Pats have THREE receivers who are ALL injury prone in Edelmen-Collie and DA--you'd think between the 3 of them someone will be able to suit up EVERY Sunday---they can take turns on the injury front--LOL

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts