My reply to those who think Pats ran up the score

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

My reply to those who think Pats ran up the score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: My reply to those who think Pats ran up the score

I second that. :)

Go Pats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoLaN87. Show NoLaN87's posts

The players are payed millions of dollars to go out there and score points/keep the other team from scoring points. Tom Brady is PAYED to score TD's, he was just doing his job. The Titans are payed to not get rolled 59-0, but it looks like they took this sunday off. It is the Titans own fault they got embarrassed, its not Brady's job to sit down because he was too good at his JOB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

There is no such thing as running up the score......If the Titans didn't want the Pats to score, then they should have stopped them....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

There's a simple explanation for their silly whining. Fear. They fear Brady straightening out his mechanics and getting in sync with the receivers so when they saw him start to return to his old form they were hoping he'd be sat down.

Besides how stupid is it to whine about running up the score in the 2nd quarter?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

While it was a great game for Brady and he needed it. Just remember it was against a JV team. They play another one this week as well. I just hope playing these awful teams is what they needed to get it going on offense again

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

I remember a game in the early 90's in which our opponent (then the Houston Oilers) were up 35-3 before collapsing and losing 41-38.  Now i am not saying it looked like it would happen again, but you never know.  Playing safe football is never a good strategy to win a game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steelerjim58. Show steelerjim58's posts

What else could be expected from an egotistical jerk like bellycheck?  He alraedy showed in 07 that he has no respect for anyone.  All that can be hoped for is that the table gets turned soon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Steeler Jim, Everyone took the chance to carve up the Pats organization via the media with Spygate in '07 and BB used it as motivation to crush everyone (including the Steelers and one loudmouth DB in particular). Now everyone felt that Brady was either done or wasn't same QB as he was before the injury. Brady shredded a weak injury-ridden secondary and a woeful team. That is all. He played for one series in the 2nd half then  Hoyer came into the game as did Aiken, Green-Ellis, Simmons and Levoir.....all back-ups at their respective positions....Butler and Chung on defense too. I fail to see how Belichick ran up the score, when, had Brady played all 4 quarters, the Pats could have put up 70+ points.

Belichick also had FG opportunities,but went for it on 4th thus giving the opposing D a chance to stop the Hoyer-led offense and get the ball back. If the opposition can't stop them that's not his fault. It is also the goal of 2nd or 3rd string players to keep their jobs by playing well regardless of the score.

I could understand the accusation of running up the score if Brady plays the entire game, but that did not happen. Even if it did happen, it's the NFL; you play to win and to keep rolling on all cylinders for your next opponent.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

In Response to Re: My reply to those who think Pats ran up the score:
    [QUOTE]What else could be expected from an egotistical jerk like bellycheck?  He alraedy showed in 07 that he has no respect for anyone.  All that can be hoped for is that the table gets turned soon.
    Posted by steelerjim58[/QUOTE]

Steelerjim,

you do know that the Pats have already been there where they were the laughing stock of the NFL....

Besides,

was at the game yesterday, so I should leave at half time cause there's no more football to be played? 

Brady went in for one offensive series in the 3rd then was pulled.

They didn't challenge the safety which they would have won.

They didn't kick the easy field goals for easy points......

What the heck more do you want them to do, bend over???????  What would you do, kneel for 2 quarters?????  I would have demanded my ticket price back.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

this is a quote from Chris Johnson...Tennessee's best player....

“All they did was run their offense, you can’t accuse a team of running up the score if they’re running their offense,” said Johnson, who rushed for a game-high 128 yards. “We turned the ball over so many times in their end of the field that they couldn’t help but score.”

End of discussion

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]He's perceived as a pis sed off High School Coach-End of discussion.
    Posted by LEON802[/QUOTE]

And speaking of appearing to be p issed off, Leon's back.

Good win for your boys yesterday.  They looked good. 

Oh, right, you're allegedly a Jets' fan.  My bad.  They looked awful.  Honestly, Leon, the Bills?  At home?  Did you notice the lack of class on Ryan's part at the end, or did you just turn off the game before it ended?

End of discussion.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Those who've been around long enough will recall some blowouts that went against the Pats. Don't like it, stop the other team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FiremanEd. Show FiremanEd's posts

Rex Ryan is perceived as Fat Buddy Ryan's fat dumb son. Rex Ryan looks like he's had 6 litters of puppies with his rather ample milk bags.

His clock management and use of time-out's is pitiful.

He makes the last Jets coach look like Joe Gibbs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

When the Pats win by 3 points the say we stink.

When we win by 59 points they say we are too good.

Just how many points do the haters think the Pats should win by?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]What else could be expected from an egotistical jerk like bellycheck?  He alraedy showed in 07 that he has no respect for anyone.  All that can be hoped for is that the table gets turned soon.
    Posted by steelerjim58[/QUOTE]

I love it when he runs up the score, I hope they put up 100 against someone. It makes me laugh and laugh. If someone is gonna turn the tables, thats fine, but I know for a fact it wont be the faux champion Steelers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

It was there for the taking.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Personally i hope they run the score up the Bus in England and then the dolphins at home. if this team can score 59 points on a slushed field, they ought to be able to this on a clean field.

i know alot of teams aren't looking forward to going to NE in Nov and Dec.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon804. Show Leon804's posts

AGs-Agreed I'm as embarrassed as you are for BB!Running up the score like that makes him look like an angry High School Coach.
    This guy has been slipping all year according to this Forum.Add this to the list I guess.NO class that BB -Never had any and never will!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

Hey Leon,  Did your beloved Rex Ryan fake a feild goal in OT yesterday.  I thought I might have seen that.  It couldnt be though, nobody is that stupid.  Are they?  Any thoughts Leon?  LEON?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOfOne. Show OneOfOne's posts

[QUOTE]The players are payed millions of dollars to go out there and score points/keep the other team from scoring points. Tom Brady is PAYED to score TD's, he was just doing his job. The Titans are payed to not get rolled 59-0, but it looks like they took this sunday off. It is the Titans own fault they got embarrassed, its not Brady's job to sit down because he was too good at his JOB.
    Posted by NoLaN87[/QUOTE]

learn to spell if youre going to rant. the word you cant comprehend is PAID

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon804. Show Leon804's posts

Hey JBone -How are ya!?-Looked like a bobbled snap to me

OneofOne-This board has enough want to be Moderators Just ask Soldier Boy here.

If your posting to correct spelling or grammar-Here's a thought-DON"T!

Now back to the classless BB and his running up of the score-Classless I say_What say you!?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My reply to those who think Pats ran up the score : learn to spell if youre going to rant. the word you cant comprehend is PAID
    Posted by OneOfOne[/QUOTE]

Its you're, not youre.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon804. Show Leon804's posts

Mik-Was that an attempt at humor?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My reply to those who think Pats ran up the score : Its you're, not youre.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

It's it's, not its.

Sorry but I couldn't resist.  Tongue out

Sections
Shortcuts