My reply to those who think Pats ran up the score

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Re: My reply to those who think Pats ran up the score

In Response to Re: My reply to those who think Pats ran up the score:
    [QUOTE]this is a quote from Chris Johnson...Tennessee's best player.... “All they did was run their offense, you can’t accuse a team of running up the score if they’re running their offense,” said Johnson, who rushed for a game-high 128 yards. “We turned the ball over so many times in their end of the field that they couldn’t help but score.” End of discussion
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

Looking for this quote. Where did you see this?
    Stupid as this is, I actually have to go into the office armed tomorrow... I heard more s h i t about what a Fxck BB is for running up the score.. etc... Mostly Jet/Giant/Eagles fans in my office... Lets see - Giants 44 points on the Raiders.. oh thats ok... geez.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FALMOUTH-JODY. Show FALMOUTH-JODY's posts

if the pats wanted to run up the score they would not have taken BRADY out at the begining of the 3rd quarter!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

[QUOTE]What else could be expected from an egotistical jerk like bellycheck?  He alraedy showed in 07 that he has no respect for anyone.  All that can be hoped for is that the table gets turned soon.
    Posted by steelerjim58[/QUOTE]

Too bad the only time Ben Roethlisberger would be able to throw for six touchdowns would be during his wet dream.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Is there really any doubt the Pats ran up the score? Who walks away from the slot machine when it's spitting out money?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My reply to those who think Pats ran up the score : Its you're, not youre.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

It's it's, not its.  Cool

Oops!  Mightypats beat me to it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

The Pats just scored again !