my SOURCES just confirmed that Comrade ELVIS will be entering those doors by Wednesday!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: my SOURCES just confirmed that Comrade ELVIS will be entering those doors by Wednesday!

It would be interesting to actually see Elvis don a Helmet with the Flying Elvis logo!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: my SOURCES just confirmed that Comrade ELVIS will be entering those doors by Wednesday!

Doubt it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

BB lost Tom Condon's number...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Your sources are as stable as pond ice on a 60 degree day. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

About as useless as tater's on a nun..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

And just who are your sources, drippy?

lol ...... I like 'Corky', alot funnier but since it's ST. Paddys' day .... O'Corky is just fine ....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

great, now this means he definitely isn't coming here when the mentally unstable Commy and his fabricated sources say he is.

The guy spams an internet forum to scream his ranting idiocy, and shows such ignorance about sports in the process, that there is no chance anyone in the know in the sports business speaks to him in the real word. He likely spends most of the day on a street corner handing out flyers and babbling like a maniac.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Commie, can you please post your predictions record.  I'm not sure I remember many that you were correct on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

And just who are your sources, drippy?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I think he already left the building

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I don't know man, nothing could have been more wrong than your Tebow predictions last year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL @ catfish hunter and Rocky!  Well done!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Hey commie. Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?  Dumervil isn't coming to NE.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Are you incarcerated bob?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

Are you incarcerated bob?

Boom goes the dynamite!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Don't worry, it's almost nap time for Commie. We shouldn't see another prediction post like this until after playtime 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

Commie,

as your old Friend Stomper use to say, You hit the nail right on the head!

Only question is, which door is he going to go through?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

If by "sources" you mean Bleacher Report, I saw that also. 

"when i am wrong, i often admit those."

Hmm I don't recall you admitting being wrong. 

At any rate you missed a chance to say you were incredibly wrong about Tebow again so why not offer up another mea culpa on that? Those Tebow prediction threads of yours were extravagantly inept. 

You also have a "NFL locks" thread last season where you got every single game wrong, 0 for 8 I believe it was. That was a thing of beauty. 

I see you as being right or wrong about as much as everyone else. 

I realize you believe that being "contrarian" gives you a better chance of predicting outcomes but I beg to differ. Sometimes picking against the trend line is smart, other times it means you are just in denial about basics that everyone else understands (see: Tebow). 

What makes you entertaining IMO is your passion for Boston sports in the moment you discover new information. But because you tend to post while you're still super excited about what you just learned and the information hasn't found it's proper perspective yet. Thus you get your picks wrong. 

Like we call do. Welcome to average. If you're right way more than you are wrong about sports outcomes you'd be way too wealthy to worry about posting here. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

One thing that shouts fraud is when someone goes private on their profile.  You can't check history. This sends red flags by itself.

25. This post has been removed.