my SOURCES just confirmed that Comrade ELVIS will be entering those doors by Wednesday!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: my SOURCES just confirmed that Comrade ELVIS will be entering those doors by Wednesday!

Is he here yet? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: my SOURCES just confirmed that Comrade ELVIS will be entering those doors by Wednesday!

It's Tuesday, and still not a word about Dumervil even visiting Foxborough. I'm sure your "source" knows something that no one else does though.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Your sources are about as useless as a poopy-flavored lollipop.

Added to my ever-growing list of well-crafted snarkisms.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

We have about 13 hours left before

it is officially Wednesday. If you

show me actually proof that he is

in Foxboro I will beleive you.

This just does not sound like BB. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Ravens 'negotiating' with free agent Dumervil

The Denver Post reports the Ravens are "negotiating" with free agent Elvis Dumervil.

It's unclear if any deal is imminent, but Baltimore's interest is genuine. Dumervil reportedly received a "strong recommendation" from Ravens assistant Wink Martindale, who was Dumervil's position coach when he led the league with 17 sacks in 2009. Dumervil would be a 3-4 outside linebacker in Baltimore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Ravens 'negotiating' with free agent Dumervil

The Denver Post reports the Ravens are "negotiating" with free agent Elvis Dumervil.

It's unclear if any deal is imminent, but Baltimore's interest is genuine. Dumervil reportedly received a "strong recommendation" from Ravens assistant Wink Martindale, who was Dumervil's position coach when he led the league with 17 sacks in 2009. Dumervil would be a 3-4 outside linebacker in Baltimore.

I think you were going for Don Martindale. 

Here is Wink ...

Edit:  Ah, I see it's the story quote that got the name wrong.  Journalism isn't what it used to be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

It's Wednesday.  Still no Elvis.  Looks like another swing and miss from your "sources."  Better log on to Bleacher Report and find another rumor to call your own.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Elvis has left..oops .. is not in the building. :  )

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Still waiting for Elvis!  Did you happen to have a specific time?  Wait!!  You said by Wednesday so I assume it should have happend no later the 11:59 pm Tuesday?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It's Wednesday!  Is he here yet?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It's Wednesday evening. I'm getting worried.  

" when I am wrong I often admit those ".  

When ever you and your sources are ready. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

...in other words, you are a fraud and were dead wrong.  Again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here it is Thursday and no Elvis.  Did you mean Friday by any chance or was this another one of your troll jobs to get attention?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

hhahahahahahah.... its Thursday

This is the drama queen guy who can't get ANY prediction right and just ends up jinxing our teams (see Heat vs. Celtics) and showing himself to be rediculously ignorant and obnoxious in the process

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

time can be a multidimensional continuum thing. after reviewing the tea leaves turns out references were in the 9th dimension as opposed to the 2nd dimension most of us common jabronis are used to. Commy is on a higher plane! from the feedback i have received, they have been talking on the fone but since he just called off things with denver (insulted by their latest offer).. by next wednesday, he shall be in! focus on the big pic conclusions not the artificial deadlines. like with jesus or allah for some, i put all faith and trust in the Commy, he has NEVER forsaken or let me down .. if he writes its raining, i am taking a raincoat and packin an umbrella. ye of little faith, thou need to repent and atone to the Commy as the ONLY road to lifelong Patriot salvation and righteousness...... did you all not bear witness when he was resurrected after predicting the pats super bowl run when all had forsaken the dream in 2011? i was there and will forever be in his mercy and grace as a disciple!

This post is 100% proof of a man with mental illness

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Here it is Thursday and no Elvis.  Did you mean Friday by any chance or was this another one of your troll jobs to get attention?

Hey, there's going to be another Wednesday next week.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

hhahahahahahah.... its Thursday

This is the drama queen guy who can't get ANY prediction right and just ends up jinxing our teams (see Heat vs. Celtics) and showing himself to be rediculously ignorant and obnoxious in the process

he didn't jinx the celtics-the heat are just better

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

time can be a multidimensional continuum thing. after reviewing the tea leaves turns out references were in the 9th dimension as opposed to the 2nd dimension most of us common jabronis are used to. Commy is on a higher plane! from the feedback i have received, they have been talking on the fone but since he just called off things with denver (insulted by their latest offer).. by next wednesday, he shall be in! focus on the big pic conclusions not the artificial deadlines. like with jesus or allah for some, i put all faith and trust in the Commy, he has NEVER forsaken or let me down .. if he writes its raining, i am taking a raincoat and packin an umbrella. ye of little faith, thou need to repent and atone to the Commy as the ONLY road to lifelong Patriot salvation and righteousness...... did you all not bear witness when he was resurrected after predicting the pats super bowl run when all had forsaken the dream in 2011? i was there and will forever be in his mercy and grace as a disciple!

This post is 100% proof of a man with mental illness

Still waiting.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

The "jambronis" are eagerly waiting. Why toss a bomb/ insult on your way to some simple minded, attention grabbing, hunch based prediction? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

see bold quotes.

So whos door is he walking thru the Ravens?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Time to dump that source of yours Commy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Time to dump that source of yours Commy.

u know his OP never did specify elvis dumervill, just elvis

maybe he meant elvis costello

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Elvis Grbac, maybe?

Sections
Shortcuts