my sources tell me ED REED could walk thru those doors next season!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: my sources tell me ED REED could walk thru those doors next season!

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ed is actually a free agent after this season. if you have ever heard bb gush and blush in oozing his man love all over ed, you know that he will be all-in on this guy. he's bar none the coveted player not named petton wearing another jersy. he's the guy bb has most wanted on his team all these years. now with 2 elite years left in him and coming at a very cheap price a la seau, i see no reason bb will not kick those tires. i live in baltimore, they are tired of him as a LEADER and there are clear locker room issues behind the scenes. he and pollard openly called out harbaugh when he wanted to practice with pads after the houston blow out..

with big vince and mayo and others around, mr. reed will not be leading the pats locker room or defense. he will fall in line. he's not always the most accountable guy but these are things that could be fixed on a short term deal. ed wants to win and he's the kind of guy who will thrive out of a circus environment where he can just focus on football. he's still a PLAYMAKER! mix him up with chung and you have a dangerous combo. ditto with mccourty. he will solve a lot of our issues!

as a longer shot, one ray lewis owed $5.4m could be asked for a drastic cut (no longer an all-down player) and cut outright. could see him walking thru those doors as well on a one year deal just to spite the ravens. our d needs an attitude change. everything these guys are (minus lewis's opening dance which will stop in foxboro), these guys are just the locker room presence we need and bb's leadership is exactly what these guys need to be controlled!

[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity, which of your "sources" reported this: The one who said Brady was injured and might be out for the year, or the one who, last year, guaranteed Tebow would be a Pat in 2012?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If Baltimore lets him walk, I'm sure BB would love to have him, but I'd rather get Goldson. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Baltimore lets him walk, I'm sure BB would love to have him, but I'd rather get Goldson. 

[/QUOTE]

Should already be a Pat.  He should have never left without a contract...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahahaha!! Your sources are wrong.  No way Ed Reed plays for a 1 year contract because if the Patriots won't sign a 32 year old Welker to a multi year deal they aren't going to sign a 35 year old Ed Reed to a multi year deal.  Reed will be looking for a multi year deal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Would Ed Reed even start here?

Reed has 1-2 years maybe left. Would you hault McCourty's progression for a declining Reed?

Reed is a center fielder, this team needs a SS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

CC's sources are Rupaul and Dennis Rodman.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

rather them go after goldson

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or byrd

+1

reeds on his way out

we need someone who will gel with our yourg talent over the next 4-5 years

Sections
Shortcuts