MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT AGAIN: FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR THEN OCHOCINCO NOW WARREN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT AGAIN: FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR THEN OCHOCINCO NOW WARREN

shocked i am, but this is a great gamble for a 5th guy. apart from nose tackle, bill will move haynesworth everywhere. he felt lied to inwashington. it was in his contract that he would only play in a 4-3. we play that over 50% of the time. he will start at DE as well. with a healthy warren (if mutually restructured with his deal), we look awesome front. add in a mike wright, cunningham, nink, moore or a re-signed TBC, we should have no prob dominating upfront for the first time in years.

with haynesworth off-field issues, cheapshot on the field, the old moss issue, bad locker room presence, questionable work ethic, twinkie addiction and so forth, bill has made it clear winning trumps character. with that in play, ocho is a walk in the park. same with moss. TO is a pain but brady could handle him and with the competition with moss, we could get the best out of the two. we could dominate both the offense and defense!

it wouldnt shock me if mike wright or even ty warren are both cut because of theis deal. perhaps warren gets re-signed, perhaps not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Re: FIRST HAYNESWORTH, NEXT OCHOCINCO, MOSS,+TO!

Not only is it clear that for BB winning trumps character, its clear thats the case for 99 percent of the people on this board as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: FIRST HAYNESWORTH, NEXT OCHOCINCO, MOSS+TO!

Moss and TO ain't gonna happen, Ocho has to be released, Haynesworth I like. =) 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: FIRST HAYNESWORTH, NEXT OCHOCINCO, MOSS+TO!

I love this trade for Albert.

I would also love to see Chad Johnson here as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: FIRST HAYNESWORTH, NEXT OCHOCINCO, MOSS OR TO.. WHO GETS CUT?

^yes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

one bone-head at a time please

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

TBC was already told he wasn't being brought back, but hey its not as bad as what you do on the bruins boards

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR, NEXT OCHOCINCO, MOSS OR TO.. WHO GETS CUT?

ISNT WEIRD, WE LET the original albert haynesworth (in his prime) in seymour go only to miss him so much that we now have to bring in his clone in albert. seymour was class both on and off the field. least bill is consistent in terms f salary. had symour wanted to sign at hayneworth's present $, he would still be here and we may have another ring by now.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT:FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR NOW OCHOCINCO, NEXT MOSS OR TO..WHO GETS CUT?

FOR ALL OF U SLAMMING MY SOURCES, I WANT MY COOKIE. look at when i started my thread, way before the bandwagon. mentioned haynesworth and chad coming here last year. was an obvious call that bb would be interested in both.  hope taylor price is only renting not planning on buying a house near foxboro. he's D-O-N-E! SAME WITH JULIAN EDELMAN and potentially brandon tate. two out three of these guys wont break camp when the regular season starts. chad and brady will hook up big time! this will be an awesome 3-headed wr monster. we will not have a boring team anymore thats for sure. CJ and hayneworth wont be quiet boy scouts for all 16 games and if both are producing bb is gonna swallow his whistle and enjoy taking it like every other coach! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT: FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR NOW OCHOCINCO, NEXT MOSS OR TO..WHO GETS CUT?

trevoir price? try taylor price, and he isn't going anywhere. Edelman perhaps, but I could see a trade and gain those late round picks back we gave up for CJ and AH. So, Price, Edelman and Tate possibly gone? Who is going to back up Welker, Branch and CJ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT: FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR NOW OCHOCINCO, NEXT MOSS OR TO..WHO GETS CUT?

If Warren is healthy they will cut him? Your brain doesn't function.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

With all due respect this is why people dont take you serious. Everybody and their mother has been talking about OCHO coming here for the past 3 years. And again your not the only one that "mentioned" Big Al as a possible PAT last year. Stop with this foolishness , you make yourself look bad. Or maybe your joking and im taking you too serious?
     Second , i cant believe im saying this but i really felt that same way about Big Sey. It would have been really tough to pass on that deal , but imo he was the biggest part of our SB run in early 2000's. I love both deals though i must say. We brought Albert here to do what he does best. He'll play around 30-40 snaps a game , one gap his a $$ off and add some much need toughness , as well as versatility. Much like , say Moss , Haynesworth knows this is a make/break year for him. If he dogs it and gives up here he'll being playing for the league min. next year , if that. Theres no way we dont see everything he has to offer this year. As far as Chad goes , well much like Welker/Moss , Owens should be still paying OCHO for every ball he caught last year. Chad was the one being game-planned around , doubled and he still has plenty in the tank. Chad , WW , Edelman , Gronk , A.H. , Woody , Lawfirm , make-up one hell of an O. LOL I think Brady is still under center btw. The holes are filling up very quick around here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT: FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR NOW OCHOCINCO, NEXT MOSS OR TO..WHO GETS CUT?:
    trevoir price? try taylor price, and he isn't going anywhere. Edelman perhaps, but I could see a trade and gain those late round picks back we gave up for CJ and AH. So, Price, Edelman and Tate possibly gone? Who is going to back up Welker, Branch and CJ?
    Posted by PatsLifer

i stand corrected on taylor price. miswrote thinking of trevor. i said two out of 3 od those guys would be gone. how many possession receivers do we need? edelman is in danger. plays good special teams though as those tate. will be tough. i still think there's an outside chance we bring back kevin faulk as well as moss. if we do, y do we need both tate and price? the fourth receiver must play special teams as well i get that but welk will be taking care of punts. in any case great options to have. definitely faulk is coming back at least to compete in pre-season. perhaps i should have the pool incl faulk, price, edelman, morris, and tate. cant have all those guys on the active roster. 2 of 3 will have to be traded or cut. 

with warren, about his willingness to restructure his deal. he hasnt played in 2 years. if he refuses, got to say c ya!if he does, of course u keep him 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

First off, Moss ain't coming back, not with CJ signed. No room, and BB won't ditch 2 young potentials to bring back Moss for a year. We have yet to see Taylor Price play any significant snaps, and last year was Tate's first full year. He did OK, and we should see (hopefully with shortened pre-season) a jump in year 2.
    Personally, I would keep Edelman. he is a heck of a punt returner, and this kid I want returning punts, not Welker. Welker needs to stay fresh and ding free.

I think the WR corps will be Welker, Branch, CJ, Price, Tate, Edelman. If I was cutting into the roster, I would look to ditch Slater. Listed as a WR+ST. We also might have to carry 4 RB's instead of 5, or possibly 3 TE's instead of 4 to allow for 6 WR's. That means if we carry 6 WR's, we could possibly see Morris, Crumpler, Faulk all not make the team. As much as I like Faulk, he's redundant with Vereen and Woody. I'd rather keep the 2 young guys, but it kills me to say that as I love Faulk.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT: FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR NOW OCHOCINCO, NEXT MOSS OR TO..WHO GETS CUT?:
    If Warren is healthy they will cut him? Your brain doesn't function.
    Posted by tompenny

I WANT AN apology AND A cookie! I AND MY SOURCES HAVE A PRETTY GOOD VIBE ON HOW BB THINKS! mark my words: kevin faulk will be signed soon as well! during the season, i was called every name in the book when i started a thread that warren's college degree pursuit would not go down as well with bb as it did to the masses. if ur healthy and u have a great year and u do that in the off-season while meeting all ur football goals, thats different. ty has missed 2 years and was out of shape last year which i'm sure contributed to his bad hip. no way warren's coming back. he had the third highest cap number plus by cutting him the team only saved $600k. i'm assuming bb asked him to take a cut and he refused. either way, bb did not value him at his cap number.. period! watched gerard warren last year, he was better than ty before he went down. 
    ty only plays 2 downs at the most. i always watch the percentage of snaps played in the game. ty was constantly around 20-30% of the defensive snaps. thats not a $5M player. 

i see another blockbuster coming, likely an osi umenyara (?) from the jints. if i'm leigh bodden, i'm nervous , he has the FOURTH highest cap number right about now. unless he's freakishly good and fully recovered from his surgery, he too is a goner. likely before the 4th preseason game. crumpler had major surgery during the off-season, suspected he was a goner as well esp with the high cap. they saved over $2M by cutting him, he may come back before game 4 of the pre-season as well. btw, warren also flunked his conditioning test yesterday.

haynesworth and even big vince with his new deal were out of the top 5 prior to today's cuts. you can bet bb consders all that. when bill starts overloading on your position, its a good bet ur a goner. crumpler likely aint coming back but lee smith seems to be a guy they are very high on. plus with all these receivers and pass catching running backs and h-nack types, i dont see them using too many conventional tightends or TE sets this year. its a changing of the guard. look for mankins to get his extension sometime in august. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT AGAIN: FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR THEN OCHOCINCO NOW WARREN

do you just keep editing this post to fit what what has already happened?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT:FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR NOW OCHOCINCO, NEXT MOSS OR TO..WHO GETS CUT?

In Response to Re: MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT:FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR NOW OCHOCINCO, NEXT MOSS OR TO..WHO GETS CUT?:
    FOR ALL OF U SLAMMING MY SOURCES, I WANT MY COOKIE. look at when i started my thread, way before the bandwagon. mentioned haynesworth and chad coming here last year. was an obvious call that bb would be interested in both.  hope taylor price is only renting not planning on buying a house near foxboro. he's D-O-N-E! SAME WITH JULIAN EDELMAN and potentially brandon tate. two out three of these guys wont break camp when the regular season starts. chad and brady will hook up big time! this will be an awesome 3-headed wr monster. we will not have a boring team anymore thats for sure. CJ and hayneworth wont be quiet boy scouts for all 16 games and if both are producing bb is gonna swallow his whistle and enjoy taking it like every other coach! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

So, where is TO and Moss?

Your "sources" aren't really sources, its just you editing the same crap to make it look like you predicted everything.

Honestly, it makes you look very stupid.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

yeah i still havent heard about the moss signing..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to Re: MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT AGAIN: FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR THEN OCHOCINCO NOW WARREN:
    So, where is TO and Moss? Your "sources" aren't really sources, its just you editing the same crap to make it look like you predicted everything. Honestly, it makes you look very stupid.
    Posted by GadisRKO

Exactly enough with this BS. This is whats wrong with this forum. Seriously how many times do you edit your threads? Just makes you look stupid. And if Moss does comeback it has nothing to do with your "sources". There have been 300 Moss is coming back , would you want Moss back etc. Add something to the discussion or st fu please.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: MY SOURCES WERE RIGHT AGAIN: FIRST ALBERT SEYMOUR THEN OCHOCINCO NOW WARREN:
    So, where is TO and Moss? Your "sources" aren't really sources, its just you editing the same crap to make it look like you predicted everything. Honestly, it makes you look very stupid.
    Posted by GadisRKO
    y create new threads when i have already said what i meant. if moss doesnt come, i wont say i said that. i said moss or TO, not both.. its a long season, moss will not be signed tiL AFTER the season starts or after the fial cuts. will come in after bb has seen all the young guys in preseason. he already knows moss.

Sections
Shortcuts