Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

My take on Pat' needs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: My take on Pat' needs

I just found this...

On March 19th Greg Bedard tweeted that the Patriots are under their adjusted cap by $15,271,750

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I just found this...

On March 19th Greg Bedard tweeted that the Patriots are under their adjusted cap by $15,271,750

I saw that but the article I read said that they would most likely use 8-12 million between rookies and extending current players only leaving 3-7 mill.  Does that sound right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

1 WR outside starter

2 OL starter

3 DT Starter next to vince

Depth at DE, LB, CB, WR, OL, DL, S, TE,

Between Adrian wilson 6'3 210 (i think) and Fletcher, I don't think they need to go out and get a "cover LB"

If everyone LOVES nink so much me included why does everyone have pass rusher (DE OLB) as such a high priority. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Take a shot at Dumervil. I'd love to see Elway eat a little crow after mocking the Patriots over the Welker signing.

Sections
Shortcuts