My Thoughts going into Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

My Thoughts going into Season

It wouldnt be fair for me to come here and only post negative, so I will say what Im concerned about.( I know, who cares) and things Im Excited about. Unfortunately my Concerns have been validated by just about everyone here. Just last week at this time, I was giving my roster predictions and  it was not taken well. Now that you all have had time to absorb it, what do you think? Did I not say Ballard looked Done and would be cut, Same for A.Wilson(putting him on i/r was better than cutting him) You dont play the whole preseason game week 4 with a hammy injury so I hope noone believed that.

Sooo, Im still concerned with our lack of depth at the DT position which was the case ALL preaseson as I wasnt sold on the scrubs we picked up. We are good, but very thin after 2 guy. I cant remember ever only having 2 tackles on a team. (I dont care for Fortson)

I still have concerns about lack of a real Safety back there and the idea of Gregory starting frightens me. Im dissapointed in the development of Tavon Wilson and the failure of Ras I which is gonna trickle down.

I LOVE THE FRONT SEVEN! I love the versatility that BB will have with linebackers he has. I like the Collins pick. He should help this year. Donte Hightower is gonna break out this year if he trusts his eyes and they turn him loose. Jones is Legit. Mayo should be better this year and make more plays. Dont know what to expect from # 32, but we need him to play at a high level and be consistent and healthy. Thats a tall task, but I believe in him.

On offense, Whats NOT to like!??  I thnk K.T. will emerge as the # 1 WR on the team. Maybe not production wise but he is the # 1, meaning most complete guy, starting outside. Amendola may catch more balls, but I think KT has bigger impact if he continues to progress. I like Boyce, and he is better than I thought. Smaller too, but thats ok. He has legit Speed and a knack for getting open. Dobson is really gonna shine next year, but will probably make some big catches this year and maybe do 35-50 for 500 and 4 td's. I think KT is good for 50 balls and Amendola gets 80-90 barring injury.  Im excited about Vareen but would have liked to keep Leon to back him up as he is still an injury concern to me. I wasnt happy about Mesko going. I think it was minor money and he was a great teamate and holder. lets hope it works out. I like Buchanan, looking like a young ,taller Andre Carter. He could help this year if given the chance.(maybe take some of ninks snaps on later downs)

All in All, I see this team doing the usual. BB and Brady leading this team to another playoff run. We know # 12 will get us to the dance, and I dont mind watching the ups and downs of playing with a young team. Just want to enjoy another exciting season and not talk about postseason till it gets here. Lets see how the team comes together. I have mixed feeling about the roster and our lack of a real SS and some DT depth, but I will trust BB to get it right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: My Thoughts going into Season

I really believe our D will be top 10. And I hope we run the heck out of the football as I believe we can have a top running game.

We are headed for 14 wins from areas that we hoped would be stronger and will show themselves to be just that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Look for a litle more running and a good bit more play action. Do not overlook Sudfeld over 16 games. He has hands. I now expect KT to catch 70 or more passes. DA is just trememdous.

I like the front 7 starters. Look for Kelly to be solid when in their with Vinny. Look for Hightower to take it up a real notch over last year. I like Buchanan which could also mean fresher legs on Nink and Jones and so more pass rush from everyone. 

The pass rush will make everyone in the secondary look like they have a bit more speed as the opposing QB has more hurries.

Hoping for a healthy season. Especially as the playoffs come around. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Look for a litle more running and a good bit more play action. Do not overlook Sudfeld over 16 games. He has hands. I now expect KT to catch 70 or more passes. DA is just trememdous.

I like the front 7 starters. Look for Kelly to be solid when in their with Vinny. Look for Hightower to take it up a real notch over last year. I like Buchanan which could also mean fresher legs on Nink and Jones and so more pass rush from everyone. 

The pass rush will make everyone in the secondary look like they have a bit more speed as the opposing QB has more hurries.

Hoping for a healthy season. Especially as the playoffs come around. 

Excellent post. Much better than Shizzles's.

Wow you are such a little Girl and the biggest hyprocite known to man. Not good attributes now matter what sport you playing, even a sports forum....lol

Nobody likes you Rusty! Im glad YOU have that covered. Only one person here hates me and I think I can live with that...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

^What a tool.

"it frightens me"

Oh my.

And you wonder no one reads your crap? Also, ever hear of double spacing and/or using parargraphs so it's easier to read?

Thanks for your contribution troll. We all know who cares wether or not his threads are read. Seeing as you are the only one who has a problem, I will take your statment/comment and file it away with the rest of the BS u write here. btw, before you tell me how to write, YOU should learn how to form sentences, you shmuck!  lmao!

Were you not asking about English in another thread with RKrap? Who uses letters like "U" besides teenie bopper girls anyway?

Take your miserable self elsewhere.

Why am I miserable?? More likely the guy who spent his whole labor day w/e getting hosed down as a troll on a pats board is the misreable one...lol.  Teenie bopper girls say my post is better than yours. Why are even reading this if its so grammatically wrong? and btw, mind your  business. You cant even keep up with your own discussions let alone trying to figure out me and rkarps convo. He didnt understand what  AW meant and clarified so go ruin another thread you ignorant little female troll.

Where do I need to go? Its a public forum. NOT your playhouse.... and Im not the one who is banned every week!   Wow....get a clue, life ..something...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^What a tool.

"it frightens me"

Oh my.

And you wonder no one reads your crap? Also, ever hear of double spacing and/or using parargraphs so it's easier to read?

Thanks for your contribution troll. We all know who cares wether or not his threads are read. Seeing as you are the only one who has a problem, I will take your statment/comment and file it away with the rest of the BS u write here. btw, before you tell me how to write, YOU should learn how to form sentences, you shmuck!  lmao!

[/QUOTE]

Were you not asking about English in another thread with RKrap? Who uses letters like "U" besides teenie bopper girls anyway?

Take your miserable self elsewhere.

[/QUOTE]

The better question is what 35 year old calls other grown men shizzles and shizzly? 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I, too, would like to see more depth at DT, otherwise I'm more optimistic re: secondary.  Not sure how this D will turn out but I truly believe that it will be better than the preceding 2 years and will continue to improve as the season progresses.

Despite the youth movement at w/r, I believe that this offense could be scary good.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

It wouldnt be fair for me to come here and only post negative, so I will say what Im concerned about.( I know, who cares) and things Im Excited about. Unfortunately my Concerns have been validated by just about everyone here. Just last week at this time, I was giving my roster predictions and  it was not taken well. Now that you all have had time to absorb it, what do you think? Did I not say Ballard looked Done and would be cut, Same for A.Wilson(putting him on i/r was better than cutting him) You dont play the whole preseason game week 4 with a hammy injury so I hope noone believed that.

Sooo, Im still concerned with our lack of depth at the DT position which was the case ALL preaseson as I wasnt sold on the scrubs we picked up. We are good, but very thin after 2 guy. I cant remember ever only having 2 tackles on a team. (I dont care for Fortson)

I still have concerns about lack of a real Safety back there and the idea of Gregory starting frightens me. Im dissapointed in the development of Tavon Wilson and the failure of Ras I which is gonna trickle down.

I LOVE THE FRONT SEVEN! I love the versatility that BB will have with linebackers he has. I like the Collins pick. He should help this year. Donte Hightower is gonna break out this year if he trusts his eyes and they turn him loose. Jones is Legit. Mayo should be better this year and make more plays. Dont know what to expect from # 32, but we need him to play at a high level and be consistent and healthy. Thats a tall task, but I believe in him.

On offense, Whats NOT to like!??  I thnk K.T. will emerge as the # 1 WR on the team. Maybe not production wise but he is the # 1, meaning most complete guy, starting outside. Amendola may catch more balls, but I think KT has bigger impact if he continues to progress. I like Boyce, and he is better than I thought. Smaller too, but thats ok. He has legit Speed and a knack for getting open. Dobson is really gonna shine next year, but will probably make some big catches this year and maybe do 35-50 for 500 and 4 td's. I think KT is good for 50 balls and Amendola gets 80-90 barring injury.  Im excited about Vareen but would have liked to keep Leon to back him up as he is still an injury concern to me. I wasnt happy about Mesko going. I think it was minor money and he was a great teamate and holder. lets hope it works out. I like Buchanan, looking like a young ,taller Andre Carter. He could help this year if given the chance.(maybe take some of ninks snaps on later downs)

All in All, I see this team doing the usual. BB and Brady leading this team to another playoff run. We know # 12 will get us to the dance, and I dont mind watching the ups and downs of playing with a young team. Just want to enjoy another exciting season and not talk about postseason till it gets here. Lets see how the team comes together. I have mixed feeling about the roster and our lack of a real SS and some DT depth, but I will trust BB to get it right.

I am pretty much in the same boat as you.  Someone said the other day that we'll see more 2-5-4 and 2-4-5 coverages, which should lighten the need for DT's.  Still they could use another 2 players at the position IMO.  Let's see how this team looks on Sunday!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Bustchise,

TripleOG once had a board name "JayShizzles", so why don't you ask him?  

Ya I remember, dumbo, and actually it was JayShizzle which you turned into shizzly. Just like you change other names to hurlie, pezzy, welkie, marvie, kylie wilson, etc. You're so clever to come up with all those great names!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Are you telling me that you didn't just sign out as Bustchise and sign back in as Bungalow-Bill?

???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Are you telling me that you didn't just sign out as Bustchise and sign back in as Bungalow-Bill?

???

That's phatrex mocking the Brady basher because that is his response to everything when he gets bludeoned.

Still waiting to hear back from him about the 2006 Colts championship year where he claimed that they only won because Manning handed it off. LMAO

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I, too, would like to see more depth at DT, otherwise I'm more optimistic re: secondary.  Not sure how this D will turn out but I truly believe that it will be better than the preceding 2 years and will continue to improve as the season progresses.

Despite the youth movement at w/r, I believe that this offense could be scary good.

I guessing top 7 in points allowed, top 3 in offensive yards, top 7 in points scored. That said I would not be surprised if they don't look that good on week 1.

My concern is that they are one DT or CB injury away from being a bottom 10 D; an OL injury away from being a bottom 15 O. Those injuries, once they start, tend to spread to others on the team. People have to do more than they normally would, exposing them more. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

I guessing top 7 in points allowed, top 3 in offensive yards, top 7 in points scored. That said I would not be surprised if they don't look that good on week 1.

My concern is that they are one DT or CB injury away from being a bottom 10 D; an OL injury away from being a bottom 15 O. Those injuries, once they start, tend to spread to others on the team. People have to do more than they normally would, exposing them more. 

I agree. I dont even know where we stand on the O line. I have seen Cannon just once this summer. This is not as worrisome tho' as we usually look ok. Last year people were freaked out about the line and they did fine. Solder is older and better, BUT I do share  your concerns with being one injury away in the back end and D.Tackle. I mean I remember when we had 3 GREAT D Lineman and a very good backup in J. Green and a couple others in the wings wating. Now we are going in with only TWO tackles and are still looking for the 3rd just days before start of season?!?!?  Not good if u ask me, I dont care if they plan on playing a 1-5-5, U still need tackles on the team. Its a long season and both Fork and Kelly are 30 plus.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

How are things in Dorchester these days, Shizzly?

I'm OFD.  What's wrong with that?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

How are things in Dorchester these days, Shizzly?

I'm OFD.  What's wrong with that?

Rusty has never lived in boston. He probably only knows what he hears on BDC everytime an article is posted about violence. Soooo, he think everyone from dorchester is a thug. Anyone that has ever been in the hood is most likely running with the Hernandez drug ring. All these assumptions because he will never go to boston and probably has never lived here. He thinks nfl players like James harrison are thugs because they pose in mags w/guns, but couldnt fathom Hernandez being a murderer. Once it was proven, he didnt want to talk about it and said it wasnt pats news anymore...Rusty probably cant go anywhere in Mass. BB has a restraining order on him....lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

^What a tool.

"it frightens me"

Oh my.

And you wonder why no one reads your crap? Also, ever hear of double spacing and/or using parargraphs so it's easier to read?

Rusty I suspect when OG said a lot of people gave him a hard time you were the one he was thinking of. If he was right he was right.