My thoughts on running up the score

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: My thoughts on running up the score

I don't believe that there is such a thing as "running up the score" in the NFL.  Offenses are so explosive and secondary players are at such a disadvantage that teams can put up points in a hurry.  I guess I'm of the mindset that no lead is safe, and if you have a chance to score you better take it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

This is a painfully dumb discussion which comes up every time there is a high scoring game...

Call it something else...!  Score is high because they played well and scored on 3 returns.  So what...?  Its just a number!  It only counts as 1 win, stop crying.

The players play and need to be conditioned to play 60 minutes in game conditions.   plus points scored is a tie breaker item.  Plus it provides more game film to study and evaluate.

it's just an extension of the "we're just trying to get better" mantra...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

i think its just a story made by whiners.....and it only happens when the patriots blow out a team, never when another team does it.

THANK YOU! I've been saying that for so long. Look at all the talking heads last year talking about how great GB was and how they showed how to play an entire game, yet when Pats did this in their unbeaten season same talking idiots said they were showing off running up the score. Not one person mentioned The Ravens last week. This is the time when you don't let your foot of the gas. Points matter...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

The Jets are late bloomers apparently Ice man!

Gronk is out- You can only blame that by running up the score

Sanchy looked good yesterday the defense looked good and the special teams need some help but the Jets have a few days to prepare.No Gronk means no WIn for the pats.

Thanks BB and your overgrown ego!,Love,

Jets Fans Everywhere

Sanchez looked great yesterday!!! Compared to what. I guess his last 4 games but not even close to a "real" starter in the NFL..

Sections
Shortcuts