my thoughts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: my thoughts

Why have they got more money to bring in some more high priced free agents?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

its not a better year when your coach guaranteed a super bowl win. you (jets) may have fared better than us at least we overachieved this season and we didn't underachieved. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

look at it this way... for the year that rex ryan guaranteed that nyj would win the sb, the record books will show nwe to be the div champ, pitt to be the afc champ and either gb or pitt to be sb champ. in other words, the nyj did not achieve anything that matters to the football world (i.e., football world recognizes as a milestone accomplishment). 

i guess nyj could put up a banner saying playoff division round winner. it just does not have the word "champ".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"while brady and the pats would end up going nowhere like they always do" Interesting, only a Jets fan would call a season a success when it falls short of its goal. That's a big difference between our franchises. At least your coach has higher expectations than you do. 

It's about winning the Super Bowl, not about finishing ahead of other teams in your division. We finished ahead of the Dolphins and Bills as well. You think anyone is patting themselves on the back for that - besides you? 

Been nice knowing you. Too bad you weren't man enough to come in here and admit that losing hurts - a lot. You don't have the stones to admit you would love to feel what Pats fans have felt. 

At any rate you should move on from this forum - permanently. Just as I now have you on ignore - permanently. I would congratulate you and your team on a fine season but you're too much of an angry no-life troll to deserve such a courtesy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Wow....A Pathetic Jets fan still looks at this season as some sort of accomplishment. Enjoy the drought...41 years and counting!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

In Response to my thoughts:
    [QUOTE]Although we had a disappointing game yesterday, I can still take satisfaction that we had a better year, and overall ended up better than you, and that is good enough to make me feel like a winner, and that you patriots+fans are all the losers. I am confident Jets will be back next year a much better team, and will win all the way, while brady and the pats would end up going nowhere like they always do
    Posted by jetson09[/QUOTE]

"I am confident Jets will be back next year a much better team..." - care to explain how that's going to happen? Your team is already spending a fortune as it is...

"...and will win all the way, while brady and the pats would end up going nowhere like they always do" - yeah, we never win anything. I wish my team could go 42 years without a SB appearance - such success!

Typical classless post from a classless fan supporting the most classless franchise in all of sports.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

The Jets haven't had a sniff at the Super Bowl since the late 60's and the Jets gagged once again last night.

Two years in a row where they couldn't get it done!!!! But why worry about that when what really matters is that they haven't gotten it done in 41 YEARS!!!!!

J-E-T-S! SAD! SAD! SAD!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Although we had a disappointing game yesterday, I can still take satisfaction that we had a better year, and overall ended up better than you

Are you really this simple, or is it an act? Please enlighten us, how did the Jests end up "better"? The Patriots went 14-3 this season. The Jests went 13-6. Less wins, and twice as many losses! There is only one team that ends the season well, and that we'll see in two weeks. And by losing the AFCCG, the Jests now have a later pick in the draft than NE does!

I am confident Jets will be back next year a much better team, and will win all the way, while brady and the pats would end up going nowhere like they always do

Another stupid comment. The Jests have been squawking the last two years about going "all the way", but it hasn't happened. Just like the Chargers usually do. As far as "going nowhere", were you born after February of 2005? Your intelligence (rather your lack thereof) suggests this may be possible! But let me fill you in on some history. The Patriots have won three SBs in the last 10 years. They are also 6-1 in the AFCCG, while the Jests are 1-4. In the last 10 years the Patriots have won the AFC east eight times...the Jests have only once, and that was on a tiebreaker after the Packers laid down in the last game because they had secured their spot! And now for the bitter truth, the Jests have not made it to the SB in 42 years!!! Plese, check the facts next time before you post such BS! You are really a pathetic little troll!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeamusNH. Show SeamusNH's posts

[QUOTE]I am confident Jets will be back next year a much better team, and will win all the way, while brady and the pats would end up going nowhere like they always do
    Let's see, Brady has three SB wins in four appearances.  The Jets were last in the Super Bowl in 1969... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

HAHAHA - take those thoughts and Shove it! HAHAHA - The Jets are NO better than we Are! Join the crowd my friend, the Pats and the Jets are 2 of the 31 who WON"T win the SB this year!

As far as next year and years to come, the Pats have been positioning themselves to always CONTEND !  Not like you ONE yr Wonders down in Jet land who spew $$ all over the place to try and win something but at the end - still don't. 

See ya next year (if we even have football)....Get it through your head, YOUR NO BETTER THAN WE ARE TODAY!! Period.

GO Pats!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Not even comparing the past.  Lets see, we have more and higher picks this year.  We are in a good salary cap situation once the CBA brings one back.  The Jets, less picks, several high end FAs that they wont be able to keep after the CBA is in place.  A horrible QB.  I see the jets not making the playoffs next year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

who cares what thoughts you have troll... loose yourself and your loser team...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Did you throw a little temper tantrum like rex slamming his headset to the ground

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Did you throw a little temper tantrum like rex slamming his headset to the ground

That was priceless! Right up there with Mr. Wonderful flailing his arms up in the air after another Rodney Harrison pick-six! But he'll get over it...when he gets home his wife will have some chocolate syrup poured all over her feet for Rex to lick off. That should make him forget about the Steelers for a little while!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Do you want me to send a penny?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]Although we had a disappointing game yesterday, I can still take satisfaction that we had a better year, and overall ended up better than you, and that is good enough to make me feel like a winner, and that you patriots+fans are all the losers. I am confident Jets will be back next year a much better team, and will win all the way, while brady and the pats would end up going nowhere like they always do

I hope they didn't cancel the "We Beat you in the playoffs" parade due to the cold today. I'm sure it'll be awesome! LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gianfran. Show gianfran's posts

We Pats fans aren't happy with how things turned out and neither should you Jets fans.  However, our rookie team did far better than expectations ....no one expected the Pats to have the best regular season record in the NFL this year. On the other hand, given your expensive talent, the expectation was that the Jets would be in the SB.  Where's the bigger disappointment.  Our rookies look real promising and some of our injured vets will be back next year. We also have plenty of money under the cap and are in a great position draft wise.  See you then.    

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

How sad that the self declared SB Champions have been reduced to 'at least we beat the Patriots'. I'd cry for you if it wasn't so funny.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Jets fans are such losers dont worry maybee one day you will make to the super bowl...not anytime soon

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Oh yes. We really believe you.

The fact is you are a born loser because you are a fan of the Jets, the organization, Woody Johnson, Tannenrube, Rex Ryan and scum like LT, Holmes and Cromartie.

You enjoy though.

You keep pretending we didn't see Hard Knocks, the arrogance, the entitlement, the predictions, etc.

And you also keep pretending we didn't see Mark Sanchez's second feeble season hidden behind  a top 5 run game where they could shield his horrendous innacuracy, low compl% and the fact he was the lowest rated QB by rating of any starter since Week 1.

You enjoy!

Hilarious.

Your window just closed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In football,there's the Super Bowl Champions and everyone else.Once again the Jets are in the everyone else category,just like the last 41 years.
       But hey,at least they're consistent.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

I think your exactly right evil. I believe the Jets superbowl was in defeating the Patriots. I believe they built that game up so much that they were bound to have a let down, no matter who they played in the AFC Championship.The Steelers were lucky they didn't have to play the Patriots, we would have never have won at your place. Not trying to sugarcoat things, the Patriots are the only team that seems to understand that the Steelers are weak in pass coverage. Coach Belechick always comes out with an agressive offensive plan, and before the Steelers know what hit them, it's 14-0! I also think parity in the NFL gets stronger each year. Green Bay didn't look much better then the Steelers yesterday. Great teams put other teams away when they have a lead, neither the Steelers nor Packers are great teams.  But I will say I have to tip my hats to the Jets yesterday for not quitting. The Steelers were lucky to win and I thought Sanchez showed signs (especially after the hit he took) that he's coming into his own as a leader and a tough QB.

In Response to Re: my thoughts:
    [QUOTE] How sad that the self declared SB Champions have been reduced to 'at least we beat the Patriots'. I'd cry for you if it wasn't so funny.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The Steelers weren't lucky to win. You could argue the luck came that NE lost and your team got to play host, opening the door.  That was the luck your team needed, like you mentioned.  Obviously, playing at home was big.

Should be a good SB.  Good luck, although I am rooting for GB. Nothing personal!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Jets, you and all your thug-brother Jester fans have this cold reality to ponder -43 years since Joe Willie took you to the promised land, two consecutive failures in the AFC Championship - time for y'all to go home to the mountain below, where the Jester tribe lives!!

Sections
Shortcuts