my thoughts

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: my thoughts

In response to nyfan11's comment:

Congratulations on your AFC east title + making playoffs.  Hope you all enjoy it, cuz it won't last.

go broncos.

Niether one of your teams made to the playoff so you've nothing better to do than dump on the Patriots fans. You're a pathetic piece of NYC trash !! Stay in NYC and go out to the harbor with the rest of the garbage runoff.

Hetch   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Congratulations on your AFC east title + making playoffs.  Hope you all enjoy it, cuz it won't last.

go broncos.

Yeah, Fetus Head is scary, but he was especially so when we were leading the Bronks 31-7 late in the 3rd quarter while we toyed with them like a lion tormenting a mouse. Nobody like him to pad stats in a losing rout. Scary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

go broncos.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

go broncos.

A picture of you after you heard your Giants were out of the playoff picture and the Jets were run of of town on a rail. Pats #1 in division "again". 9 East Titles in ten years. Jests almost none. 

sore losers cartoons, sore losers cartoon, sore losers picture, sore losers pictures, sore losers image, sore losers images, sore losers illustration, sore losers illustrations

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

go broncos.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Those are some deep thoughts. Reaaaaal deep. 

You should definitely donate your brain to science for further study, this is awesome stuff. 

You must be so proud of your teams, one that underperformed its way out of the playoffs and one that is in "paper bag" status.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

go broncos.

Niether one of your teams made to the playoff so you've nothing better to do than dump on the Patriots fans. You're a pathetic piece of NYC trash !! Stay in NYC and go out to the harbor with the rest of the garbage runoff.

Hetch   

why are you linking the jets and giants?  who exactly u putting down here pete?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

go broncos.

You sound jaded --It will be the pATS AND dENVER TO GO TO THE DANCE - NOW GO AWAY

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[/QUOTE]

why are you linking the jets and giants?  who exactly u putting down here pete?

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm not linking the two teams, just poking fun at nyfan11. I don't go onto the NY sites and pick on NY teams and wish idiots like nyfan11 would have the same respect. Our team just got the bye week. Let us enjoy our team's success without throwing cold water on our fun here in New England. 

Hetch

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts