My Top 3 wish list

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

My Top 3 wish list

Mark Barron-Nick Perry and Shea McClellen-Period!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: My Top 3 wish list

Janoris Jenkens, Bruce Irvin, Mohammed Sanu. **I know two questionable chatacters but both also fill needs, and both realistically should be available where we pick in the 2nd round.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Not a bad list. I've started cooling on McClellin after the reports of his 3 concussions. Concussions are one of those injures that once you have 1 you are more prone to have them moving forward and with 3 under his belt I'd be concerned he'd be in a similar situation that Wright was.

I think mine would be:

Interior rusher DL (34DE, 43DT):

Michael Brockers or Derek Wolfe would be my preferences

Edge Rusher (34 OLB, 43 DE):

Courtney Upshaw, Vinny Curry, Nick Perry, or Andre Branch are my preferences

Some DB help:

Josh Robinson, Dwight Bentley, Ron Brooks,  and Trumaine Johnson (in later rounds) are my preferences here

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

After reading PatsEng I want to amend my list to read;

Brockers, J. Jenkens, and Bruce Irvin

The more I read of Brockers falling the more I think there is a chance we get him if he gets by Denver, or we can jump 3 spots ahead of Denver and get him without having it cost to much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Gilmore
    Richardson
    Floyd

no one said i had to be realistic.  Imagine, I know will never happen but having B. Lloyd on one side, Floyd on the other Gronk Hernandez and Richardson coming out of the back field.

Screw the D, no one would out score the Pats lol.

Ok so now a more realistic
    Brockers/Reyes
    Ruben Randle
    McClellin and it makes me nervous as heck but this guy is so versitile on what he can do that I have a hard time passing him up in the 2nd round.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

It'd be nice if Upshaw slipped to us as long as he turns into a DeMarcus Ware, LaMarr Woodley type... thats the type of upside I've seen him getting even as as call him a hybrid with no true position, short arms and bad hips... he's a winner, smart, leader, powerful, and will get to the QB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

ray rice over mayo....dez bryant over mccorty...clay matthews over...darius butler/brandon tate(i think is how it converted)

thats my wish list.  quit hoping we are going to draft good players.  it won't happen.  learn already