My top Reasons why the Patriots will never win another Superbowl with Brady.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Re: My top Reasons why the Patriots will never win another Superbowl.

My My MY....Ill bet you were one that loved the signings of A. Thomas..( big bucks..and a bust....and doesnt lok at the previous drafts and see how many early round "super stars" are busts...( you probably wanted gholston....) and the map against the offence has been ther since day 1...attack up the middle...Wonder why the pats dont do that to other teams...???2 more SB's for the pats before Brady leave to enjoy his wife... I am responding but really a stupid post

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Hey DQB - I justed wanted to take this oppty to say you are a F * * KN LOSER. Go get some sleep, after the Jet's lose to Steelers, the Jet's board s/ be pretty active.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

In Response to My top Reasons why the Patriots will never win another Superbowl.:
    [QUOTE]As much as it pains me to say this, the reality is the Pats have lost games when it matters most, the playoffs!  Winning Playoff games is what defines a true superbowl contender! Here are my top reasons why the Pats will never win another Superbowl: 1. Brady is getting older and the injuries are starting to pile up.  No longer will he be able to carry NE solely on his arm alone. 2. BB will keep trading down in the draft, he won't go after top 10 talent that can have an immediate impact, instead he'll choose to go with talent that needs 2-3 years to develop(based on past results, that won't amount too much). 3.  The Pats won't pay top $$ for any superstar FA, instead they will go with cheap over the hill players with injury issues(What's Fred Taylor doing these days?) 4.  BB will continue to surround himself with incompetent assistant coaches, that can't make adjustments in close games. 5. Their are just too many holes to fill and not enough time while Brady is still productive.  The D has gotten progressively worse as BB has focused on DB rather that what really matters, a pass rush!  The OL can't protect squat when facing a top defensive unit. 6.  Worst of all, Rex has given teams the blueprint on how to beat the Pats for years to come, teams will just sit back and play zone while daring the Pats to run the ball. Sorry folks, when it's over, it's over.
    Posted by DontQuestionBB[/QUOTE]
    Top reasons you are wrong:
    1) they can get another QB. 5 teams have won since the Pats last did. They did not have Tom Brady as QB
    2) They have a LOT of young talent and are getting better.  Fill those D positions and get a pass rush
    3) Rex Ryan did not give a blueprint to beat the Pats. He followed the blueprint the Giants used years ago. Pressure Brady, take advantage of the average offensive line (at least in the playoffs).  Notice what Cleveland did this year? Mangini knew what happened to the Pats against the Giants.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan36. Show soxfan36's posts

In Response to My top Reasons why the Patriots will never win another Superbowl.:
    [QUOTE]1. Brady is getting older and the injuries are starting to pile up.  No longer will he be able to carry NE solely on his arm alone. [/QUOTE]

If Trent Dilfer can lead a team to a SB win then so can Brady in his late 30s. It's a TEAM game and when they have a good enough TEAM to win they will win.

[QUOTE]2. BB will keep trading down in the draft, he won't go after top 10 talent that can have an immediate impact, instead he'll choose to go with talent that needs 2-3 years to develop(based on past results, that won't amount too much). 3.  The Pats won't pay top $$ for any superstar FA, instead they will go with cheap over the hill players with injury issues(What's Fred Taylor doing these days?)
    [/QUOTE]

Most of the time those superstar FA acquisitions never live up their contracts. Adalius Thomas and Albert Haynesworth are just two glaring examples. This is why he trades down for more "value" picks. More chances to develop guys that adjust well to the system they are running.

[QUOTE]4.  BB will continue to surround himself with incompetent assistant coaches, that can't make adjustments in close games.
    [/QUOTE]

Not much you can do when other teams keep hiring away all of BB coaches. They can barely get 2 or 3 seasons with these guys before other teams come knocking.

[QUOTE]6.  Worst of all, Rex has given teams the blueprint on how to beat the Pats for years to come, teams will just sit back and play zone while daring the Pats to run the ball. Sorry folks, when it's over, it's over.
    [/QUOTE]

The Pats had the 9th best rushing attack in the league this year. Most teams don't have a Revis and Cromartie on the outside so that game plan works well for the Jets. I think by now most teams KNOW the Pats throw mostly short passes...and they still have problems stopping them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

I know there is an ignore posters button, but is there a way I can delete a whole discussion? I would like to get rid of garbage like this, started by these morons. It would be nice to browse through topics of interest.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]As much as it pains me to say this, the reality is the Pats have lost games when it matters most, the playoffs!  Winning Playoff games is what defines a true superbowl contender! Here are my top reasons why the Pats will never win another Superbowl: 1. Brady is getting older and the injuries are starting to pile up.  No longer will he be able to carry NE solely on his arm alone. 2. BB will keep trading down in the draft, he won't go after top 10 talent that can have an immediate impact, instead he'll choose to go with talent that needs 2-3 years to develop(based on past results, that won't amount too much). 3.  The Pats won't pay top $$ for any superstar FA, instead they will go with cheap over the hill players with injury issues(What's Fred Taylor doing these days?) 4.  BB will continue to surround himself with incompetent assistant coaches, that can't make adjustments in close games. 5. Their are just too many holes to fill and not enough time while Brady is still productive.  The D has gotten progressively worse as BB has focused on DB rather that what really matters, a pass rush!  The OL can't protect squat when facing a top defensive unit. 6.  Worst of all, Rex has given teams the blueprint on how to beat the Pats for years to come, teams will just sit back and play zone while daring the Pats to run the ball. Sorry folks, when it's over, it's over.

a closet jests fan for sure

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

I hear you.  With your optimism, you should root for the Texans.  They believe they are on the right track.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Don'tQuestionBB is in fact, Leon.  He is currently pretending to be a fan so he can post these snide shots posing as real actual concerns.  Heck, look at his sig, its a cheap shot right there.   Check his history here for the last 6 days.  I have followed him, smacked him down a few times, then he created the alt DoctorFootball and started trying to get me booted.  He is just a flaming troll who wants to get a reaction.  Not even a football fan as far as I know, just some useless kid with a computer and inordinate joy at making people upset. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I could list reasons why you will never have any friends or get laid but i'm fairly certain it would overload the server.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsjustagame1. Show itsjustagame1's posts

Patriots do have a chance in the near future, but the window is closing.

Right now, Brady is the best chance we have - but I would say that if we don't win one in the next three years - that it will be a while before we win another. They're hard enough to come by as it is. How many did we win before 2001?

With 3-4 more playmakers, better coaching and playcalling during key games, and a little luck...maybe we'll get another one soon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

well we might be able to get gholdston, after the Jests cut him.

With the draft we have this year we could be favorites to win it again next year. Never is a long time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

I agree 100% with Don't QuestionBB blogger. It will be interesting to see how BB approaches the draft. That will be a clue. On some level I do think BB is a little full of himself cause he thinks he can always produce winners picking the so called medium talant / with some smarts rather than a risky but immensely talented players.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Medium talent or price? Belichick said in an interview before the Mayo pick that the value starts at pick 10. Higher then that its too much cap money. With a rook wage scale that changes all the rules. If he's going to trade a pick please do it with pick 33. Shop that pick all night and let some team * no first round pick Oakland* go "Ditka" on us and load us up with picks and or players. Theres still talent in the mid second round. I don't see the Pats hoilding on to many late round picks. Where do you put these players?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Jets fans are the most pathetic fans in the world.  Disguising themselves as Pats fans to act like this?  Pathetic.  Just plain pathetic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

This was a rebuilding year.  The Jets were everyone's pick to win it all.  Everyone had the Pat's finishing 3rd in the AFC East.

BB rebuilt on the fly.  We finished 14-2.  We have 3 of the top 33 picks in the draft.

I'm betting that Brady has a couple more SB wins in his future (as a starter) and the Pats have even more.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

This isn't even a real thread.  It's title should be "troll insults the team, and YOU come and comment on it!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: My top Reasons why the Patriots will never win another Superbowl.:
    [QUOTE]This isn't even a real thread.  It's title should be "troll insults the team, and YOU come and comment on it!"
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Really its title should be "Come watch me mast*rbate . . . "

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: My top Reasons why the Patriots will never win another Superbowl.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My top Reasons why the Patriots will never win another Superbowl. : Really its title should be "Come watch me mast*rbate . . . "
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he can't.  If his ARGUMENTS are this limp...........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My top Reasons why the Patriots will never win another Superbowl. : I'm pretty sure he can't.  If his ARGUMENTS are this limp...........
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Lol

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

What a ridiculous post.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

As for your "blueprint" idea, if you knew this team you would know that Brady shreds zone defenses when given time to throw. The O-Line had an uncharacteristically poor game and Brady didn't have time to make his progressions in the pocket, which wouldn't happen on a regular basis.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

the person who started this is a pathetic excuse for a jets fan and thats really saying something. he has to disguise himself bc his points are so stupid.

as always, go f yourself.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

What makes this originator of the thread think BB is not smart enough to connect the dots after what has happened. BB was aware his team could have problems on defense in the playoffs. It would seem to me he will be very aggressive in fixing the areas the Jets exposed.  Look for a much better defensive line through the draft or acquisition.  And continuing experience in the linebacking and secondary.  The Patriots will be much better next year. BB knows Brady won't be around forever and this urgency will guide him.  He has abundant draft picks and the financial means to plug whatever holes this team has.  Next year without an injury to Brady things will end differently.