***My Updated "Big 60" Draft Board***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

***My Updated "Big 60" Draft Board***

These are the 60 players that interest me the most come draft day... as for Rd 1, I tried to include players that I think have a chance to be in range, thus leaving out players such as Pryor and Nix... though of the (2) I think Nix has the best chance of being within range.  I'll even admit that Kony Ealy might be a bit of a stretch.

Feedback is welcome:

Rd 1:

DE/OLB- Kony Ealy

OLB/DE- Jeremiah Attaochu

LB- Ryan Shazier

DT- Stephon Tuitt

OLB/DE- Dee Ford

WR- Kelvin Benjamin

CB- Kyle Fuller

DT- Ra'shede Hageman

S- Jimmie Ward

Rd 1-2:

OG- Xavier Su’a-Filo

DE/OLB- Marcus Smith

LB- Kyle Van Noy

Rd 2:

DT- Dominique Easley

S- Deone Bucannon

LB- Telvin Smith

OT/OG- Joel Bitonio

DE/OLB- Trent Murphy

WR- Donte Moncrief

TE- Troy Niklas

TE- Jace Amaro

Rd 2-3:

WR- Cody Latimer

DT- DaQuan Jones

TE- Austin Seferian-Jenkins

DE/OLB- Trevor Reilly

ILB- Chris Borland

DT- Ego Ferguson

C/OG- Weston Richburg

ILB- Shayne Skov

Rd 3:

TE- CJ Fiedorowicz

CB- Stanley Jean Baptiste

WR- Bruce Ellington

WR- Jared Abbrederis

RB- Devonte Freeman

DT- Kelcy Quarles

QB- AJ McCarron

LB- Adrian Hubbard

Rd 4-7:

DT- Brent Urban

DE/DT- Ed Stinson

S- Antone Exum

TE- Arthur Lynch

DE/OLB- Will Clarke

DT- Justin Ellis

OG- Chris Watt

OG- Anthony Steen

QB- Aaron Murray

C/OG- Bryan Stork

DT- Bruce Gaston

S- Vinnie Sunseri

DE/OLB- Cassius Marsh

WR- TJ Jones

WR- Kain Colter

WR- Michael Campanaro

OL- John Urschel

S- Brock Vereen

RB- Tyler Gaffney

TE/HB/FB- Trey Burton

TE- Rob Blanchflower

DT- Ryan Carrethers

RB- Alfred Blue

QB- Tom Savage

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: ***My Updated

someone on another site suggested drafting WR Kevin Benjamin and making him a TE because of his size and weight  what do you think?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

someone on another site suggested drafting WR Kevin Benjamin and making him a TE because of his size and weight  what do you think?

In more of the AH flex/move type TE, yes I could see that.  I think he'll give an OC a lot of flexibility due to his size and athleticism.  I prefer him to Amaro (used almost exclusively in the slot/split out) in that capacity.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Nice board MB. If Tuitt is there, I really hope they take him. If not, I'd be happy with Benjamin as  BB/JMD would take advantage of his size and create mismatches. Rounds 2-4 is where it gets tricky because its such a deep draft. I'm probably in the minority here but I would have no problem if BB traded back from #29 to get more picks.  Freeman is my favorite back in this class, not saying he's the best but I love what he has to offer. Would really like McCarron here if he drops to rd 3 or 4 and Fiedorowiczis my favorite TE. Talk about a tough draft to decide who to pick. BTW good call on Bitonio, I can see the Pats taking him at 29

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

These are the 60 players that interest me the most come draft day... as for Rd 1, I tried to include players that I think have a chance to be in range, thus leaving out players such as Pryor and Nix... though of the (2) I think Nix has the best chance of being within range.  I'll even admit that Kony Ealy might be a bit of a stretch.

Feedback is welcome:

Rd 1:

DE/OLB- Kony Ealy

OLB/DE- Jeremiah Attaochu

LB- Ryan Shazier

DT- Stephon Tuitt

OLB/DE- Dee Ford

WR- Kelvin Benjamin

CB- Kyle Fuller

DT- Ra'shede Hageman

S- Jimmie Ward

Rd 1-2:

OG- Xavier Su’a-Filo

DE/OLB- Marcus Smith

LB- Kyle Van Noy

Rd 2:

DT- Dominique Easley

S- Deone Bucannon

LB- Telvin Smith

OT/OG- Joel Bitonio

DE/OLB- Trent Murphy

WR- Donte Moncrief

TE- Troy Niklas

TE- Jace Amaro

Rd 2-3:

WR- Cody Latimer

DT- DaQuan Jones

TE- Austin Seferian-Jenkins

DE/OLB- Trevor Reilly

ILB- Chris Borland

DT- Ego Ferguson

C/OG- Weston Richburg

ILB- Shayne Skov

Rd 3:

TE- CJ Fiedorowicz

CB- Stanley Jean Baptiste

WR- Bruce Ellington

WR- Jared Abbrederis

RB- Devonte Freeman

DT- Kelcy Quarles

QB- AJ McCarron

LB- Adrian Hubbard

Rd 4-7:

DT- Brent Urban

DE/DT- Ed Stinson

S- Antone Exum

TE- Arthur Lynch

DE/OLB- Will Clarke

DT- Justin Ellis

OG- Chris Watt

OG- Anthony Steen

QB- Aaron Murray

C/OG- Bryan Stork

DT- Bruce Gaston

S- Vinnie Sunseri

DE/OLB- Cassius Marsh

WR- TJ Jones

WR- Kain Colter

WR- Michael Campanaro

OL- John Urschel

S- Brock Vereen

RB- Tyler Gaffney

TE/HB/FB- Trey Burton

TE- Rob Blanchflower

DT- Ryan Carrethers

RB- Alfred Blue

QB- Tom Savage

Good to see DT Urban on your list.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Feedback is welcome:

Good to see DT Urban on your list.

He'd tempt me in Rd 3, but I love him in Rd 4.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Nice board MB. If Tuitt is there, I really hope they take him. If not, I'd be happy with Benjamin as  BB/JMD would take advantage of his size and create mismatches. Rounds 2-4 is where it gets tricky because its such a deep draft. I'm probably in the minority here but I would have no problem if BB traded back from #29 to get more picks.  Freeman is my favorite back in this class, not saying he's the best but I love what he has to offer. Would really like McCarron here if he drops to rd 3 or 4 and Fiedorowiczis my favorite TE. Talk about a tough draft to decide who to pick. BTW good call on Bitonio, I can see the Pats taking him at 29

Thanks.  

Yeah, I love Freeman... not the biggest back, but he'll come at you on every snap... def plays the game hard and I live his ability as a recevier out of the backfield.

Bitonio is def a sleeper, IMO... good size/feet/movement, plays nasty... showed very well vs. Antony Barr and he can play multiple postions... heck, he even wears Logan's #70.  There's a lot to like.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Prior and Nix do seem to be mocked as gone well before the Pats pick. Now Ra'shede Hageman is interesting in that he's mocked in the mid to late twenties in rd one so he would be likely as the D line still needs a lot of help.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I am tempted to stomp my feet and hold my breath because Pryor isn't on your list but then again neither is Lawrence Taylor so there you have it.

Seriously, I have a lot of respect for the all the work you put into this.  Do you see any possibility that BB might make a move to go after Pryor or am I overvaluing this kid?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I am tempted to stomp my feet and hold my breath because Pryor isn't on your list but then again neither is Lawrence Taylor so there you have it.

Seriously, I have a lot of respect for the all the work you put into this.  Do you see any possibility that BB might make a move to go after Pryor or am I overvaluing this kid?

Haha, I hear ya... I love Pryor and his smash you in the face play temperament.

Appreciate it man, def something I enjoy doing.  If he makes it into the 20's, there might be a chance, but that's prob it.  I don't think you're overvaluing him... he's the top S in the class for me and a player that could very well be drafted inside the Top 20.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Sheesh Telvin Smith moved up into the 2nd round? That's a bummer. Hopefully he's available in the 3rd.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:

Sheesh Telvin Smith moved up into the 2nd round? That's a bummer. Hopefully he's available in the 3rd.

I'd call him a Top 75 kid overall, but I think he's a Rd 2 talent.... love his tape.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Mb, what do you think of Amaro? He ran better at his pro day (4.68) and improved his vertical to 33". 

I have watched probably 5 games on him...he's pretty good. He catches in tight quarters very well. He uses his body well. It looks like the ball gets sucked into his hands. He's tall and he runs pretty darn well. Things I've read have him moving up the charts and he may not be there when we pick - I've got to tell you he looks very very consistent.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

what do you guys think of logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech?  He has the height, arm strength and mobility.  His timing, footwork and accuracy need work but those are all coachable.  Could be a solid 6th round pick who could learn under Brady.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Mb, what do you think of Amaro? He ran better at his pro day (4.68) and improved his vertical to 33". 

I have watched probably 5 games on him...he's pretty good. He catches in tight quarters very well. He uses his body well. It looks like the ball gets sucked into his hands. He's tall and he runs pretty darn well. Things I've read have him moving up the charts and he may not be there when we pick - I've got to tell you he looks very very consistent.

I like Amaro in Rd 2.  He's basically a big move/flex TE at this point and if they're gonna target someone to fill that AH type role in Rd 1, I'd prefer Kelvin Benjamin.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to natesubs' comment:

what do you guys think of logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech?  He has the height, arm strength and mobility.  His timing, footwork and accuracy need work but those are all coachable.  Could be a solid 6th round pick who could learn under Brady.

Day 3 kid, yeah.  Has a lot of tools as you mention, but also comes with a lot of inconsistency.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Day 3 kid, yeah.  Has a lot of tools as you mention, but also comes with a lot of inconsistency.

do you think he could be converted to a backup QB/TE?  He has the size an mobility.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

do you think he could be converted to a backup QB/TE?  He has the size an mobility.  

I think he gets the chance to play QB first, but in researching him, he played a lot of WR in HS (also played QB) and was a highly rated WR/TE/HB prospect before moving to QB full time at VT... so there's some natural skill there if a team is looking to convert him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

If Nix, Pryor or Ealy were to drop I would be so happy.

I want to go defense first round but screw it I'm high on K Benjamin and if we snagged him I'd love it.

Besides KB, defensively, I'd say Attaochu, Hageman, Tuitt and Shazier would all be good options as well in round 1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Also I guy I loved in season, Marcus Smith, has fallen off my radar. I would love him if BB decided to trade back into the 40s and take him

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I like Amaro in Rd 2.  He's basically a big move/flex TE at this point and if they're gonna target someone to fill that AH type role in Rd 1, I'd prefer Kelvin Benjamin.

I'll check him out some more, thanks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Also I guy I loved in season, Marcus Smith, has fallen off my radar. I would love him if BB decided to trade back into the 40s and take him

Yeah, very underrated kid, IMO.  There's isn't a lot of talk about him, but I loved his tape and he was very disruptive off the edge.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Haha, I hear ya... I love Pryor and his smash you in the face play temperament.

Appreciated it man, def something I enjoy doing.  If he makes it into the 20's, there might be a chance, but that's prob it.  I don't think you're overvaluing him... he's the top S in the class for me and a player that could very well be drafted inside the Top 20.

Thanks.  If Pats get him, they get him - if they don't, they don't.  Be really interesting to see where he does go.

Sections
Shortcuts