My yake on the Pats picks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

My yake on the Pats picks

Pats needs-- A LB that can Cover TEs--Collins---A deep threat WR that can stretch the field--Dobson-- and DBs because the Pats always seem to lose a couple every year to injuries--Ryan and the Safety from Rutgers-Now wether these guys will translate to the NFL is anyones guess-but the Pats took care of the three needs they had to. Now they will take a DLineman with the fourth and a couple of O lineman for Dante S. to work with. Pats had three weaknesses and they covered all three and who knows if these guys can get the job done-it's anyones guesss. But the Pats got worked over the middle of the field last year and that's why the Collins pick and the Safety pick took place. Opinions are always welcome nut I will state that the Dobson kid and the Collins picks will stick-I'm 70-30 on the logan Ryan pick and have no clue with the Safety from Rutgers?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Re: My yake on the Pats picks

I think we need another WR

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to FLY2K's comment:

I think we need another WR

someone (can't remember who), mentioned re-signing Lloyd; which might make sense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Lloyd, didn't do much here. I would rather move on at this point, unless TB is really interested in working with him again.

Id rather go for a good pass rusher in FA at this point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

+1 on the OP

Sections
Shortcuts