Myra Kraft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsbb12b81m83w. Show patriotsbb12b81m83w's posts

Myra Kraft

Tomorrow the Pats will be playing with 12 on the field. Myra Kraft presence will be felt as she will help the New England Patriots bring home the Vince Lombardi trophy. Tom Brady wont have to worry about the Giants pass rush she will be our extra blocker, Gronkowski wont have to worry about that ankle she will be his boost and deliver her special healing powers. Dont worry about our secondary she will be in coverage against those receivers and she will guide perfect balls to our receivers. Tomorrow I want all Pats fans to show some respect to MHK for this season is for her and her spirit will be with the Pats tomorrow as we seek revenge on Giants. 6:15pm tomorrow lets us all have a moment of silence and say a few words to the wonderful Myra Nathalie Hiatt Kraft.

MHK MHK MHK PATRIOTS ALL THE WAYYY!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Re: Myra Kraft

In Response to Re: Myra Kraft:
    In Response to Myra Kraft : see my post on this please
    Posted by JintsFan

Don't bother it's not worth it! He shows no respect for Mrs Kraft nor himself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

uh oh, jintsfan might flag this as inappropriate.....nice thread....GFY jintsfan

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you act as if i have been parading around this board talking about MHK every other word, i havent...barely even mentioned it. but what you said in that thread was just disrespectful....its one thing to hate someone casually for the team they like....you are just a bad human being for posting something like that

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

They killed your Myra thread Jints.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Myra Kraft : oh bull...i show tremendous respect for mrs and mr kraft i show no respect for YOU: ie certain j-off pats fans Big Difference
    Posted by JintsFan

"show no respect for YOU: ie certain j-off pats fans"

Hate speech............Report Abuse!  Report Abuse!  Report Abuse!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Myra Kraft : oh I hit a nerve..sorry needed to be said and believe me redsox I bet i've done as much or more than u for people and the less fortunate funny, i am having a benefit concert for the leukemia/lymphoma society at a local club in march...you know, the cancer that kills kids more than any other one...of course I belong to Amnesty Int'l, have awards for donations to 3 different Veterans organizations and rountinely donate to st judes, make a wish.... yeah real bast*** I am
    Posted by JintsFan

well kudos to you for doing that, but that thread was just rediculously distasteful and there is no place for that here or anywhere else...you wanna think that than thats fine, you are entitled to your opinion...but you dont need to type what you feel everytime you think of something

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Myra Kraft : go right ahead be my guest
    Posted by JintsFan

Don't worry I already did....I just needed to announce it to everybody!  LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

God Bless her and the NE Patriots

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Myra Kraft : oh I hit a nerve..sorry needed to be said and believe me redsox I bet i've done as much or more than u for people and the less fortunate funny, i am having a benefit concert for the leukemia/lymphoma society at a local club in march...you know, the cancer that kills kids more than any other one...of course I belong to Amnesty Int'l, have awards for donations to 3 different Veterans organizations and rountinely donate to st judes, make a wish.... yeah real bast*** I am
    Posted by JintsFan

People that do something selflessly and genuinely do not rub it in people's faces.

Regardless of what you do to try to make yourself feel better about how you are, your other thread was oiut of line. Keep your mouth shut if that's all you have to say.

If the concert story is true, then I truly don't understand why someone like that on the outside morphs into something totally different online. You're either totally disingenuous out there, or a total fraud and a troll in here. Hey, good for you.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

@KyleLove74: #NickyB and #MHK this one is for you

Sections
Shortcuts