Myron Pryor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Myron Pryor

Call me crazy, but if this guy stays healthy and we do in fact end up playing a lot of 43...this guy is a pivitol part of that 4 man line. Although I like the players we added, he's got something they don't have...youth. Every time I see him play, I think penetrating 43 defensive tackle - quick, low, outstanding motor and young. Hopefully Haynesworth and Vince stay healthy - but even if they do - can you imagine being able to roll out a guy that really can shoot a gap after they have dealt with those two?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: Myron Pryor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvinOXQdNrk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

I think what your thinking i belive when he returns to the field pryor will end up being paired next to albert in rush situations in the 4-3 he is quick for his size and showed real promise as a rookie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nathan-ndeira. Show nathan-ndeira's posts

I think with the veteran leadership and knowledge around, that Prior has the ability to become a major contributor, and will make some big plays!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Myron Pryor:

Yeah I remember that play, did you see the speed/explosiveness he showed there? Wow. At the end of the clip you see Banta Can't looking around like...What happpend? Someone hit the quarterback? Wasn't me. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

Ok.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I went to a game a few years ago against the Falcons and there were three players on defense that looked good...Bodden, Banta Cain, and Pryor. Pryor played lights out that day. It's too bad he's always hurt, I'd love to see what he could do in a full season.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts