Name that doggggggg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Name that doggggggg

Our beloved troll has been banned and needs a new name please leave a suggestion.

MINE:  Napolisninnie 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Name that doggggggg

HRK, you beat e to the post.  I'm for puppy p00p

Re: Are the Dolphins Oilier Than the Gulf of Mexico?

posted at 6/2/2010 8:49 PM EDT
    First: 4/26/2007
    Last: 6/2/2010
    In Response to Re: Are the Dolphins Oilier Than the Gulf of Mexico?:
    He's probably at the point e where the mods are going to delete any reincarnation of the doggggg name. ewhite1065 Posts: 1836 First: 4/26/2007 Last: 6/2/2010 In Response to Re: Are the Dolphins Oilier Than the Gulf of Mexico? : Looks like doggggggg is gone again Posted by Tcal2 I was laughing when I saw that this afternoon. He has posted since then though so they probably just removed that post.
    Posted by Tcal2

I think he should go with Dmaxx next. I should start a thread where we all pick doggs next screen name.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Your too fast for me road king. I'll go with the above stated. That suffix has had time to cool off a little.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

HEY no-one can keep up with the King lol!   YOUR! idea ewhite 

another name:......  neuterboy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

dogg the 6th? Maybe he will find an Indy board where people will love him. I'm actually on board with Puppy P00P. Nice job T-Cal

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The obvious answer is Shoeshine Boy . . .

he's humble and loveable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Bradysbiggestfan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

whoa is me?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

In Response to Re: Name that doggggggg:
    whoa is me?
    Posted by underdoggggg

LoL there he is! Same bat time, same bat channel. Awesome, you are relentless. It is my sincere hope they don't run out of Gs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Not whoa, I guess. 

Maybe the mods were showing kindness to me by deleting the post but not the man.  I suppose my comment to TP may have had an unintentional double entendre. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Not whoa, I guess.  Maybe the mods were showing kindness to me by deleting the post but not the man.  I suppose my comment to TP may have had an unintentional double entendre. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

I'm thinking you need any help you can get. We sure were having fun writing you off. Welcome back, $h!t starter!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Papi - It has become very clear that I am not necessary for anything to be started on this board.  There are a few Pats fans on this board that take care of that issue just fine. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Papi - It has become very clear that I am not necessary for anything to be started on this board.  There are a few Pats fans on this board that take care of that issue just fine. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

As the enemy, I actually like you Dogg. We are cool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

He's been banned again?? I wonder if, when he returns, he'll whine, and blame me for it again...LOL!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

TP - get back in your room and don't come out until I say so.  And keep your cursor off that "report abuse" button.  Signed, Your Master.  
    Posted by underdoggggg

Talk about a case of the tail wagging the dog...LOL!!! Welcome back, Dog(gggg)...if in fact you were ever gone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Don't think I was ever banned, think they may have deleted my comment about you and your tail being back from being humbled by yours truly. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Don't think I was ever banned, think they may have deleted my comment about you and your tail being back from being humbled by yours truly. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

This is what happens when you go after the big targets. The high profile game doesn't drop easily. Cats have nine lives, not sure about doggies :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

dogggggg-e-doooooo doooooo

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

leon was much more entertaining.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Wow doggie p0op stain, not many friends here. I said I liked you, but you have to go. The Jests are really itching for a pain in the a$8 poster, I'm thinking you would be a perfect fit.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

...your tail being back from being humbled by yours truly. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

That'll be the day. But, who knows. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then...LOL!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Wow doggie p0op stain, not many friends here. I said I liked you, but you have to go. The Jests are really itching for a pain in the a$8 poster, I'm thinking you would be a perfect fit.
    Posted by BigPapi61

Actually, theganggreen.com has a moderator examining every post for JC (jets correctness) and will boot you in a heartbeat should you fail to parrot the party line. The ravens' site is similar. 

Yes, I've attempted to stir the pot from time to time, on sites who seem to be  the source of the most obnoxious trolls on our site. Is anyone surprised to see the jests and ravens on that list?

I have to say our system is far superior. Wouldn't it be boring if everyone drank  the same Koolaid?  I find it amusing to read the rants other teams' fans post here the week before the game then watch how quickly they slink off after getting an azz whippin' on Sunday. 

There are those few who can carry on an intelligent conversation/debate and they're interesting, bringing some new perspectives into the mix. Personally though, I don't count doggie-doo among that group. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

In Response to Name that doggggggg:
    Our beloved troll has been banned and needs a new name please leave a suggestion. MINE:  Napolisninnie 
    Posted by HRK103

How about, Troll-o-mite.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

I think it is safe to say training camp can't start soon enough.  We have hit rock bottom.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

leon was much more entertaining.
    Posted by artielang

I think leon is posting as hess-jets on the blog...

underdoggggg-ydoo

Sections
Shortcuts