NASCAR: The single-greatest sport ever!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: NASCAR: The single-greatest sport ever!

Never understood how a driver can build a lead after driving for hours and some bozo crashes 1/2 mile behind him and they slow down the race and let everyone line up right behind him!!! How about if the Pats gain a large lead after 3 quarters and someone gets injured-oh well lets allow the other team to be only 3 points down!!!! Silly really.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

I put NASCAR right up there with golf as a great sport to fall asleep on the couch to.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If you've ever been to talladega for a race all I can say is its a hillbilly woodstock. Good time had by all. Anyone who would fall asleep at a race must hate women and breasts. Sit a bunch of drunken women in the sun and it seems that clothing is illegal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

If you know anything about NASCAR you will begin to recognize the rule book the NFL has in place.  There are no clear rules.  Everything is left open for interpertation at the time of the need for a ruling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

NASCAR women? That just made me think of smudged tattoos, stretch marks and c-section scars. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

NASCAR women? That just made me think of smudged tattoos, stretch marks and c-section scars.

Your very mis-informed!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: NASCAR: The single-greatest sport ever!:
    [QUOTE]Quite frankly, this post is spot on, whether you like racing or not.  The facts are in: Advertising dollars for racing dwarfs all other sports.
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]
    Seriously?  You are telling me there are more rednecks then NFL, NBA or MLB fans?  Wow, did not know that.

To me its as boring as watching a baseball game, bowling match, golf match, poker on tv.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE] Anyone who would fall asleep at a race must hate women and breasts. Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

The truth. Been watching NASCAR for the past 13 years, and have to admit 8 out of 10 women at the track are hot-whether fans, race groupies or trophy girls, and most are better than the NFL cheerleaders.

And of course now Danica Patrick is paving the way for more woman involvement as she starts racing Cup next year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

That needs to be numbed... nummm nummm nummm

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

But she is a Indy car chick.  Isn't their a difference?  When you are talking Nascar your not talking Indy car too, are you? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Danica is driving full time in Nascar next year.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]But she is a Indy car chick.  Isn't their a difference?  When you are talking Nascar your not talking Indy car too, are you? 
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

She quit Indy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

If you bring drinking into the mix I'm sure we all could have a blast at Bingo too. Where have you been for the knockout contest Phil?In Response to Re: NASCAR: The single-greatest sport ever!:
    [QUOTE]If you've ever been to talladega for a race all I can say is its a hillbilly woodstock. Good time had by all. Anyone who would fall asleep at a race must hate women and breasts. Sit a bunch of drunken women in the sun and it seems that clothing is illegal.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I just got back from out of country Jimmy. I posted the sheet in your post. I get called at a whim sometimes and just have to go. Damn them fortune 500 companys that want to spend a lot of money.