NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out

In Response to Re: NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out:
    Kids going to be a STAR in the mold of Troy Polamalu.  Mark it down that I said it first.  He's Quick, Strong, Smart with great ball skills.  He has all the intangibles.
    Posted by tcal2-

Ok, tcal. I like the bold prediction!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

Re: NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out

In Response to Re: NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out:
    The skills he had playing his aussie ball translate very well, in theory, to Safety. We shall see. He and Mesko can prctice scrums together! Am I totally butchering australian rules vs rugby?
    Posted by ma6dragon9

Hey Dragon, yes, you are. Aussie rules is way different to rugby. Aussie Rules players tend to be taller/thinner vs. rugby players, and IMO do lots of prancing around, jumping for, and kicking balls. Rugby players (both League and Union) are a tough smashmouth lot you wouldn't want to mess with.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In Response to Re: NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out : Hey Dragon, yes, you are. Aussie rules is way different to rugby. Aussie Rules players tend to be taller/thinner vs. rugby players, and IMO do lots of prancing around, jumping for, and kicking balls. Rugby players (both League and Union) are a tough smashmouth lot you wouldn't want to mess with.
    Posted by Pats-Fan-In-Oz

Rugby players also have exceptional ball skills, thus I have been waiting to see if he get a shot at punt return. He should have the ball skills and vision to make him worth a try. One interesting thing to notice is on his interception return you could see that he thought and looked to lateral the ball before going down. Old habits die hard.

Sections
Shortcuts