NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out

In Response to Re: NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out:
    [QUOTE]Kids going to be a STAR in the mold of Troy Polamalu.  Mark it down that I said it first.  He's Quick, Strong, Smart with great ball skills.  He has all the intangibles.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Ok, tcal. I like the bold prediction!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

Re: NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out

In Response to Re: NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out:
    [QUOTE]The skills he had playing his aussie ball translate very well, in theory, to Safety. We shall see. He and Mesko can prctice scrums together! Am I totally butchering australian rules vs rugby?
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

Hey Dragon, yes, you are. Aussie rules is way different to rugby. Aussie Rules players tend to be taller/thinner vs. rugby players, and IMO do lots of prancing around, jumping for, and kicking balls. Rugby players (both League and Union) are a tough smashmouth lot you wouldn't want to mess with.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NATE EBNER- if you are watching the game and can evaluate, you can see him starting with chung out : Hey Dragon, yes, you are. Aussie rules is way different to rugby. Aussie Rules players tend to be taller/thinner vs. rugby players, and IMO do lots of prancing around, jumping for, and kicking balls. Rugby players (both League and Union) are a tough smashmouth lot you wouldn't want to mess with.
    Posted by Pats-Fan-In-Oz[/QUOTE]

Rugby players also have exceptional ball skills, thus I have been waiting to see if he get a shot at punt return. He should have the ball skills and vision to make him worth a try. One interesting thing to notice is on his interception return you could see that he thought and looked to lateral the ball before going down. Old habits die hard.