Nate Solder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Nate Solder

Nate, talking to you buddy... stay low, take your strength from the ground, become a puncher, if you do you'll be as good as Vollmer which means you'll be one of the best in the NFL, protect the franchise.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Nate Solder

In response to wozzy's comment:

Nate, talking to you buddy... stay low, take your strength from the ground, become a puncher, if you do you'll be as good as Vollmer which means you'll be one of the best in the NFL, protect the franchise.

Amen, brother!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

He has to extend those arms!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

He already is as good as Vollmer, is more durable and reliable, and will be in the pro bowl this year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I think Scar's got him moving in the right direction but I do agree a lower center of gravity would help the guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Nate Solder will have a better career than Matt Light if he stays healthy. He is still learning the position and is already one of the top LT's in the league and will only get better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He's probably the most talented player on the team, the guy should make the pro bowl this year. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

He's probably the most talented player on the team, the guy should make the pro bowl this year. 

Good, then keep his talent off the franchises knee cap.

The O-line is a lock for top 5 in the league....again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Still can't believe how huge Solder looks this season.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

This can't possibly be true.  He was drafted by Belichick, and everyone knows that Belichick is the worst GM in the league when it comes to drafting players. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:

This can't possibly be true.  He was drafted by Belichick, and everyone knows that Belichick is the worst GM in the league when it comes to drafting players. 

You are a troll..next thing you'll bring up that we traded Seymore for him and probably would of beat the Jets and gone on to win a Super Bowl if he was still on the team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

The guy looks like a tank! He put on some good weight.

Let's hope that's all from lifting, and not injecting....He sure does look huge.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I don't know this but I suspect Nate was blocking 3/4 speed and strentgh thinking the othere dude was going to do the same and got bullrushed on his heels. He will be fine!

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:

You are a troll..next thing you'll bring up that we traded Seymore for him and probably would of beat the Jets and gone on to win a Super Bowl if he was still on the team.

LOL. We weren't winning a SB because of an aging Seymour on our team in 2010. BB started 4 rookies on that D and was forced to rebuild.  Wilfork got paid, hence, no way it was possible BB could pay both.

Please learn basic economics. Does your mommy balance your checkbook for you, Cupcake?

Everything you say in this area shows you have zero clue and think there is no salary cap.

You know what I like about you? No one has been more consistent in making a fool out of themselves every single day as you. No one. It's an amazing fact:)

We made Sanchez look like Joe Montana that night - he was not sacked, nor did he have a meaningful pressure that caused him to hurry a throw - the worst QB in the NFL shredded our D with surgical precision. Now you can pretend that Seymore wouldn't of helped, but the fact remains that Seymore wasn't old then (he is now), but he wasn't on the night we were two games away from a Super Bowl. And funny how you keep mentioning this "rebuilt D", because you pronounced it "rebuilt" the days leading up to that game. You remember that game don't you, Mr. Tylenol check on aisle five? That was the game where you ran around here for a week calling on all Jet's trolls to get ready for your wild game predicting and bragging. Then after the jets puched us in the mouth, embarrassed us at home and began doing back flips in the center of our field, you disappeared for two weeks while all the trolls came around here looking for you. Remember that? Davesdone sure does - the poor guy nearly had a nervous breakdown arguing with them all.

Yeah Seymore wouldn't of helped one bit.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

For crying out loud Rusty, learn to use the quotes for the millionth time.  When you reply to someone, then go back in and edit it you mess it all up, and the post is a mess to follow.  I thought you said you were a smart guy.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Wow rusty, bustchise owned you in the last 5-6 posts. Kind of embarrassing, but then again I said you were consistent in that area. Yes Sanchez did shred our defense. And yes having Seymore would of helped. And yes we had to go out and waste three years and precious cap space on Fenene, Haynesworth, Ellis...draft Brace, sign Kelly, suspend Dennard, then cut him, then watch Love go bye byes as we tried to put someone next to Vince that could do something to cover up for Kyle Arrington not turning around as balls sail over his head. It's been a real blast!

Are you really going to "call" the Kelly signing? What the hell does that even mean? Like you (in Febuary) started a thread saying the Patriots will sign Kelly? Did you do that? Or did you get excited on a thread after we signed him, like everyone else? Christ I remember when we signed him, you didn't even know the guy played in a 34 before..remember that? And I recall you not really knowing the style of player Kelly is...sounding surprised when reports were coming out that he plays tall and is more of a pass rusher than run defender. Remember that? Of course not, it's what makes you so special.

And by not signing Seymore it enabled us to extend Branch and sign Crumpler? Numb nuts, Crumpler was on the team before Seymore got traded! And Branch signed for NFL pennies...Christ! We paid Ocho three times more to learn how to finger paint for a year. We paid the biggest dirt bag in sports (Haynesworth) more.

Hey when you show up at work tomorrow (cvs), can you get me a price on some Prilosec? Thinking back on how Sanchez threw for 300 yards on us gives me heartburn:(

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

This was a good thread until this happened....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold. Show russgriswold's posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

3. Re: Nate Solder

posted at 8/16/2013 3:47 PM EDT

• TFB12
      • First: 9/11/2008
      • Last: 8/16/2013

For crying out loud Rusty, learn to use the quotes for the millionth time.  When you reply to someone, then go back in and edit it you mess it all up, and the post is a mess to follow.  I thought you said you were a smart guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold. Show russgriswold's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold. Show russgriswold's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold. Show russgriswold's posts 
      2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

"Defense Wins Championships"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I had no idea "standing desks" could be so short, Bustchise.  Tell us more about this vital technology for ticket ripping professionals such as yourself.

Is this supposed to be funny??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[/QUOTE]

Is this supposed to be funny??

[/QUOTE]

nope ... just ruins another thread!