Nathan Vasher?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Nathan Vasher?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/17/bears-bounce-nathan-vasher/

Bears just released Vasher.  He's been hurt a lot the past couple years but could be worth the risk.  Obviously he's not the player he was in his first couple seasons but our corners don't really strike fear in anyone as it is.  He's an upgrade from Shawn Springs IMO.  Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Re: Nathan Vasher?

Vasher played in a pro bowl very early if i remember correctly???

i think Vasher, Bodden, Butler, Springs (likely will be cut in camp), insert rookie CB is a pretty solid group at corner if Vasher takes low money one year deal to prove himself

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'd give him a look.

From what I've read on him, he appears to be a pretty well rounded corner.  He has good ball skills (19 career INT's) the quickness, and agility that BB likes in his CB's, the ability to play in both man and zone schemes and also appears willing in run support.

They'll have to check out the injury history, but he doesn't urn 29 until November.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Well we need a PR/KR, also a CB to compete in case the Ws or at least wilhite gets cut in camp.  If he doesn't cost much I wouldn't be upset if he was brought in.  Bodden seem to reenergize last year could be the same.  1yr contract with no franchise clause in the contract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

A five year old girl would be an improvement over Wilhite. I'd give him a look. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

pass, if the bears cut him, a defensive minded team, then they saw no value in him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

i think they cut him bc they owed him alot of money.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Cast the net for the released players from crappy teams..little fishes, and a few boots....maybe a carp turns into Koi

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Sounds pretty good I would be willing to work him out assuming he doesn't have any lingering injuries. We could use a good kick returner and another good CB In Response to Re: Nathan Vasher?:
    I'd give him a look. From what I've read on him, he appears to be a pretty well rounded corner.  He has good ball skills (19 career INT's) the quickness, and agility that BB likes in his CB's, the ability to play in both man and zone schemes and also appears willing in run support. They'll have to check out the injury history, but he doesn't urn 29 until November.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Nathan Vasher?:
    Sounds pretty good I would be willing to work him out assuming he doesn't have any lingering injuries. We could use a good kick returner and another good CB In Response to Re: Nathan Vasher? :
    Posted by natesubs

Indeed, no harm in kicking the tires.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RealtyPats. Show RealtyPats's posts

The bears also cut Brandon McGowan and he played really well in some games last year. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

pass, if the bears cut him, a defensive minded team, then they saw no value in him.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I dont know too much about the guy, but to say that the bears are defensive minded....uhhh....yeah right.  Maybe 2-3yrs ago.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I know he use to have skills but he has an injury issue and I am not sure what he has left... so I have no opinion other then to say kick the tires ... as was said by someone... and let BB decide.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

shawn andrews was cut from the eagles... that kid was a monster early but back injuries have maybe ended his career. . . If he gets himself healthy he will be a steal for some team looking to beef up the oline

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

shawn andrews was cut from the eagles... that kid was a monster early but back injuries have maybe ended his career. . . If he gets himself healthy he will be a steal for some team looking to beef up the oline
    Posted by rebels1520

He's also dealing with a pretty bad case of depression.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

In Response to Re: Nathan Vasher? : He's also dealing with a pretty bad case of depression.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

didnt hear that mbeaulieu... hopefully that story has a happy ending. Very talented guard

Sections
Shortcuts