National Announcers AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanversJoe. Show DanversJoe's posts

National Announcers AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible for the national game announcers to be more biased or ignorant than when they have the Patriots? They just announced that McCourty's interception might just "turn this game around"................aren't we WINNING by 14 points???
    I hate these national guys...especially Sims!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Re: National Announcers AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're an idiot. Simms is a great announcer and very fair and balanced.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanversJoe. Show DanversJoe's posts

Yeah...unless New England is playing.....Sims is a jack-ass.....just like u, try listening to his comments WHILE actually watching the game!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Simms is extremely pro-Patriots.  He has tremendous admiration for Belichick and the Patriots organization.  I don't see why people hate on him-he's one of the best announcers in sports.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joerock22. Show joerock22's posts

In Response to National Announcers AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Is it possible for the national game announcers to be more biased or ignorant than when they have the Patriots? They just announced that McCourty's interception might just "turn this game around"................aren't we WINNING by 14 points??? I hate these national guys...especially Sims!
    Posted by DanversJoe[/QUOTE]

I watched the whole game, and I didn't think the announcers were biased at all.  He said McCourty's interception might "turn the game around" because the Colts clearly had momentum and were driving the Pats D all over the field at that point.  Admittedly, he probably could have phrased that better, but that's just quesitonable word choice, not bias. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The only comment I thought was annoying was when Manning overthrew Tamme in the endzone and they said Tamme mistimed his jump. If it were Tamme's fault, Manning would have stared and then shook his head, but his reaction was more like, Damn! I just missed.

And the best comment of the day was when Nantz pointed out Steven Tyler in Kraft's box and mentioned 'Dream On'. Simms sounded like the kid whose parents won't let him watch TV - "Yeah, good song." as if he'd never heard of it.

But, Simms is very pro-Patriot and I have always enjoyed it when these two call a a Pats game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Is it possible for the national game announcers to be more biased or ignorant than when they have the Patriots? They just announced that McCourty's interception might just "turn this game around"................aren't we WINNING by 14 points??? I hate these national guys...especially Sims!
    They remembered last year. Maybe you have amnesia.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

In Response to Re: National Announcers AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]The only comment I thought was annoying was when Manning overthrew Tamme in the endzone and they said Tamme mistimed his jump. If it were Tamme's fault, Manning would have stared and then shook his head, but his reaction was more like, Damn! I just missed. And the best comment of the day was when Nantz pointed out Steven Tyler in Kraft's box and mentioned 'Dream On'. Simms sounded like the kid whose parents won't let him watch TV - "Yeah, good song." as if he'd never heard of it. But, Simms is very pro-Patriot and I have always enjoyed it when these two call a a Pats game.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Tyler looked pretty rough, even from a distance.  Dude looked like a corpse.

Not hating on him, though.  Love Aerosmith.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Joe, tell me where your from.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: National Announcers AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Yeah...unless New England is playing.....Sims is a jack-ass.....just like u, try listening to his comments WHILE actually watching the game!

Dude... you are looking foolish.  The guy is so pro-pat I have no idea what you read or watch...

Sections
Shortcuts