National Media Bias

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Koot. Show Koot's posts

National Media Bias

It was sickening yesterday watching the overall joy around the nation as all these sleazy sports media people were able to take cheap shots at Bill Belichick.  There was very little talk about the cheesy PI call and the curious non-first down call too.

I would bet anything that if Tony Dungy had made that call, and it went the same way, this would not have been half the story it is right now. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from realist01. Show realist01's posts

Re: National Media Bias

iT'S SO  EASY TO WHINE when a call goes against you...not ONCE has NE turned around and given a questionable call back to the other team,  and those calls were NOT questionable.  STOP THAT ...it is SOOO tacky. Here's some facts
    ......... Pats Colts
    1st downs 24 vs 25
    Plays 72 vs 63
    Yards 471 vs 407
    Passing Y 364 vs 316
    Rushing Y 113 vs 91 Yards per carry 4.0 vs 5.1
    Red Zone 3/6 vs 3/3 HMM---who was more danagerous!
    Fourth downs 0/1 vs 0/0
    it is simple.. Final Score 35-34!
    1st quarter a draw, 2nd quarter all NE, 3rd quarter sucked all around, 4th quarter  COLTS.  It's all in the t-t-t-timing. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

"It was sickening yesterday watching the overall joy around the nation as all these sleazy sports media people were able to take cheap shots at Bill Belichick."

Sickening?  I couldn't think of anything I would want more.  Let's see, what happened last time there was an Ant-Belichick pogrom for only being able to win with the camera?  we won the next 17 straight setting records and making the media even madder for proving them wrong and running up thse score and not being fair to the millionaire steroid abusers throughout the NFL.

We can only thank the media for what is about to come. RIP J-E-S-T! JEST JEST JEST

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

In Response to National Media Bias:
    [QUOTE]It was sickening yesterday watching the overall joy around the nation as all these sleazy sports media people were able to take cheap shots at Bill Belichick.  There was very little talk about the cheesy PI call and the curious non-first down call too. I would bet anything that if Tony Dungy had made that call, and it went the same way, this would not have been half the story it is right now. 
    Posted by Koot[/QUOTE]

Actually it would be all about the GUTs and the courage of Saint dungheap to make a call like that.  We all now though that Saint Dungy is spineless and would never do that...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

Scoreboard Patriocheaters.  You run a dirty organization and your time is done bye bye now losers!!!  BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

Hey dude, the media is just reporting on a good story in the NFL. The seemingly flawless BB makes a stupid call and loses the game. It's a good story- "all over the country". GD, you new englanders think the US starts at Haverhill and ends at Fall River. There's no malicious intent. You guys were all over the Steelers SB parades that drew 150,000 people and Robi, Paula and that other WBZ tool were all over that and smug as sh*t about it. I didn't hear them saying congratulations. So s--k up the bad press. For once take it like "MEN".

Holy cow, this board sensors the word s -- k? You guys really are whiners.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon...mumbbles

Do the fans still support the jets still

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Nice nickname leon...aka mumbbles. How many times this week have you been banned?

That picture clearly shows a cry baby whining "what should I do"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do the fans still support their 4-5 team
    "I never came here to kiss Bill Belichick's rings"Cry
    "I came here to win, let's put it that way"Cry
    "I'm certainly not intimidated by New England or anybody else." Cry
    "We will be the best defense in the league this year"Cry

Sections
Shortcuts