Navy players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Navy players

Other than Kettani who doesn't have a snowball's chance who is there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

No....there will be better players available from other team's cuts......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Oh maybe, I'm not sure. I don't see Kettani making the PS though. He's been battling calf injury, this article suggests he could possibly be IR'ed but hey your guess is as good as mine

http://www.nesn.com/2011/09/source-patriots-running-back-eric-kettani-has-been-dealing-with-calf-injury.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Tyree Barnes is a possibility for the PS, bu seems unlikely to me. Kettani might end up on IR, hard to believe BB would have kept him around this long if he didn't have some hopes for him. Anyone when Shun White's commitment is up?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Not sure what the price is but they have to pay the Navy ex amount of money to get someone from the Navy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZachRudy. Show ZachRudy's posts

I was a little disappointed when the Pats drafted Ridley because I wanted Kettani to have an opportunity to earn the bruising back role.  In retrospect, Ridley looks like a solid draft pick.  I would still love to see these Navy guys find success in the NFL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

depends what the cost is  witch I do  not know and sure there is some bust thier too  so  ur going to pay for someone to be on a pratice squad  that but suck it could be the next dice k  situation just not as expensive.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I look at Kettani this way, this year his chances were slim but a lot can happen in a year. Next season, Kevin Faulk will likely be retired, Sammy Morris as well. Ridley or Vereen might not pan out, Woodhead might turn out to be a one hit wonder, the Law Firm could blow a knee toward the end of the season. I think BB will IR Kettani for a few reasons:

1. He has great respect for the Navy and this will allow the kid to collect a paycheck and keep him on the roster. It's not like he is taking up a lot of cap space.

2. Anything can happen and another RB might be a good thing to have next year. Look at the dip the WR position has taken since 2008. Good thing Gronk and Hernendez came along huh?

Sections
Shortcuts