Ndamukong Suh, what can I say......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Ndamukong Suh, what can I say......

Detroit Lions: ... And into the arms of Ndamukong Suh Just had to share this tale from Las Vegas Twitter episode with Detroit Lions fans. The story in seven parts was tweeted out by Joe

Fortenbaugh (@JoeFortenbaugh) who is a writer for the National Football Post. He sent it out Thursday night from Las Vegas. It’s a peach.

“Joe Fortenbaugh: Las Vegas Tales of the Fat, Drunk & Stupid (stay with me on this, it's a good one): Intoxicated imbecile decided to dive into... ...the shallow Venetian "canals" this afternoon.

Busted his head open (not too serious) & struggled mightily (to our amusement) to get out.. ...

his crew had to hold his hand to walk his bleeding, soaking wet a s s back to the Wynn (we were following the show, headed in same direction) ...

at the bridge between Palazzo and Wynn, he breaks free from his group (who tried desperately to stop him) to run up to who else, but...

... Lions DT Ndamukong Suh.

... Suh spent 5 minutes chatting and posing (all the while smirking) for pictures with this bleeding, soaking wet mess of a bro.

... Moral of the story: Injure your drunk a s s while jumping into the Venetian canals and you get to meet Ndamukong Suh.’’

The end. Thank you, Joe.

(Follow @PaulaPasche on Twitter. Order her new book, “100 Things Lions Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die’’ here. It’s also available at bookstores.)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Ndamukong Suh, what can I say......

Stop spamming the board with all this cut and paste junk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Stop spamming the board with all this cut and paste junk.

Sorry you feel that way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Hahaha thats funny. I enjoyed it jj.

i did too

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Spamming the board?

What, exactly, is getting pushed aside by this?

Do you post the same for people pasting articles?

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts