NE/Carolina on Fox? Where?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

NE/Carolina on Fox? Where?

Living in eastern Canada I am used to getting to see every NE game.  It says Fox has this game with the NFC visiting the AFC, however, it is showing on the guide that Fox isn't showing the game.  Only the St. Louis/Tenn later game!!

Anyone know where I can watch the game this Sunday?  Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Re: NE/Carolina on Fox? Where?

In Response to NE/Carolina on Fox? Where?:
    Living in eastern Canada I am used to getting to see every NE game.  It says Fox has this game with the NFC visiting the AFC, however, it is showing on the guide that Fox isn't showing the game.  Only the St. Louis/Tenn later game!! Anyone know where I can watch the game this Sunday?  Thanks!
    Posted by emilycuba33

Here's what happened.  CBS has the doubleheader---so they show a 1 and 4 game.   Fox can only give you one game that day--and in neutral markets (without an NFL team in their city) Fox can't compete with CBS's game of the week, which is cincy at minny at 1 pm.  So Fox has to go with a 4 pm game and went with the great St. louis-Tenn game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

Re: NE/Carolina on Fox? Where?

In Response to Re: NE/Carolina on Fox? Where?:
    In Response to NE/Carolina on Fox? Where? : Here's what happened.  CBS has the doubleheader---so they show a 1 and 4 game.   Fox can only give you one game that day--and in neutral markets (without an NFL team in their city) Fox can't compete with CBS's game of the week, which is cincy at minny at 1 pm.  So Fox has to go with a 4 pm game and went with the great St. louis-Tenn game.
    Posted by oggieman

Thanks, but is there somewhere I can watch it? 

Sections
Shortcuts