need some insight on this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

need some insight on this

i was talking to a  friend of mine just a few minutes ago who is a titans fan. while i brought up the draft and how happy i was with the pats selections......he begins going on a rant on how brady sucks and the pats super bowl wins and success has had nothing to do with him.....and when i gave credit to eli manning for outplaying tom in two super bowls, he contested that it was only the defenses that had to do with the outcome.....so basically he is saying only the defense and the kickers has been the reason the pats have won three super bowls and appeared in five since 2002.....maybe im missing something here, but his logic just seems a ss backwards. sure the defense played a big role in their super bowl wins, but brady has been the man here for some time and they would not have sustained success like this without him.....my friend even had the gawl to say a high school kid could qb the pats to the super bowl...

thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: need some insight on this

Your friend is still pizzed about the 2003 Divisonal Round game lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

For some reason people hate on Brady.  I can't figure it.  He works hard with a team first attitude and speaks highly of everyone including opposing players.  On top of being a great qb and leader.  

That being said just point to all the records Brady holds to shut up your friend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: need some insight on this:
    For some reason people hate on Brady.  I can't figure it.  He works hard with a team first attitude and speaks highly of everyone including opposing players.  On top of being a great qb and leader.   That being said just point to all the records Brady holds to shut up your friend.
    Posted by chuchos

believe me i have, he then says that brady chokes in the playoffs....i laugh at that since his playoff record is one of the best of all time

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

The 31st ranked defense clearly carried Brady and his 39 touchdown passes last year. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Your friend isn't Rusty by any chance is he?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Your friend isn't Rusty by any chance is he?
    Posted by BabeParilli

no lol, even he wouldnt say something like that

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: need some insight on this : believe me i have, he then says that brady chokes in the playoffs....i laugh at that since his playoff record is one of the best of all time
    Posted by redsoxfan94

does your friend take on rusty's id when he posts here?

kidding

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

For some reason people hate on Brady.  I can't figure it.  He works hard with a team first attitude and speaks highly of everyone including opposing players.  On top of being a great qb and leader.   That being said just point to all the records Brady holds to shut up your friend.
    Posted by chuchos

If I wasn't a Patriots fan I would hate Brady too he goes home to a FREAKIN SUPER MODEL!, has won multiple Superbowls is good looking, rich and happens to play for one of the best owners in all of sports!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: need some insight on this : Sorry, but it's pretty clear your friend is a fargin idiot. I'm sure you could verbally body slam him on this if you wanted, but you're too nice.
    Posted by BabeParilli

i feel i shut him up on this, but he kept saying im mad....haha.....so yep im the mad one when i bring up how pleased i am with the draft and hes a titans fan!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I love Brady as much as anyone, but I can see the logic of the argument (to a point).  When we won those 3 SB's, Brady was good.  Damn good.  Cool under fire and could move the chains with short accurate passes.  He didn't become the super elite QB that nearly 50% of all NFL fans think is the best QB in the league, until  2007 when he blew the world up and shattered records. 

Why haven't we won since then in that case?  Defense.  Plain and simple.  Our D is just not what it once. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I love Brady as much as anyone, but I can see the logic of the argument (to a point).  When we won those 3 SB's, Brady was good.  Damn good.  Cool under fire and could move the chains with short accurate passes.  He didn't become the super elite QB that nearly 50% of all NFL fans think is the best QB in the league, until  2007 when he blew the world up and shattered records.  Why haven't we won since then in that case?  Defense.  Plain and simple.  Our D is just not what it once. 
    Posted by agill1970

Yeah. That's it. Especially, clutch defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: need some insight on this : i feel i shut him up on this, but he kept saying im mad....haha.....so yep im the mad one when i bring up how pleased i am with the draft and hes a titans fan!
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Heh heh, being a Titans fan is wayyyyy punishment enough for all his sins.

Face it, if Brady were traded to the Titans tomorrow your buddy would be dropping a load in his trousers from the thrill of it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: need some insight on this : Heh heh, being a Titans fan is wayyyyy punishment enough for all his sins. Face it, if Brady were traded to the Titans tomorrow your buddy would be dropping a load in his trousers from the thrill of it.
    Posted by BabeParilli

absolutely.....and if he were to deny that.....i would know he is full of sh it.....even though i figured that already....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

It's not easy to win a super bowl.  It's not easy to get there either.

While I admit the Brady isn't at his best now, in both SB losses to the Giants the Patriots had essentially won, and the defense couldn't hang on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

your friend is an idiot and doesnt understand football. stop inviting him to watch games with you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Does your friend wear a helmet and ride the short buss to school?

Sections
Shortcuts