NEEDS/ MOCK DRAFT ***2.0 (1/30)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: NEEDS/ MOCK DRAFT (1/26)

Kerrigan has problems with his conversion.  Stiff hips and it's rumored that he has a hard time sealing against the run.  Lot's of issues for a high draft pick.
    Jordan's tearing things up in the Senior bowl so look for his stock to climb.  He might be your 17 when it's over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

Just draft the best football animals that ere there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chung25. Show chung25's posts

Von Miller, would he be there at the end of the first round?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In Response to Re: NEEDS/ MOCK DRAFT (1/26):
    [QUOTE]Von Miller, would he be there at the end of the first round?
    Posted by chung25[/QUOTE]
     I don't think he will be there at 17.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Kerrigan is being peg as a 4-3 end

Jordan rising fast is this years Graham by the end of the combine he may be top ten which means Romeous, Clayborn, Heyword, Watt are all dropping down one peg.

I am starting to think that DE is our 33rd pick

I believe we SHOULD pick Casey Matthews just because of his pedigree

My opinion is that we Trade 17 and 33 and jump up to 10 and get Von Miller

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RiceintheHall. Show RiceintheHall's posts

17th pick- DE/DT Cameron Jordan/Cal.   DE JJ Watt from Wisconsin is a possibility...might be too high for him.

28th Pick - I'd love to see OLB Justin Houston from Georgia fall to this spot. I think he is a awesome passrusher.  

33rd Pick - I think they go Pouncey/ Florida or Wisniewski/Penn St to help the Oline.

60th pick - I'm thinking CB or RB here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

+1 on anyone named Matthews with long hair. Seriously, they're animals.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

[QUOTE]+1 on anyone named Matthews with long hair. Seriously, they're animals.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

AP, he is being listed as a ILB for the draft. Not sure we need a high pick for that role with MPayo, Spikes and Guyton.

It would be interesting if he is selected by Green Bay as they are expected to get rid of AJ Hawk.... then you have the Matthews Brothers, Matty Squared, Dual Mattismo, etc... haha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Von Miller will most likely be going top 10. dude is an animal

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NEEDS/ MOCK DRAFT (1/26) : AP, he is being listed as a ILB for the draft. Not sure we need a high pick for that role with MPayo, Spikes and Guyton. It would be interesting if he is selected by Green Bay as they are expected to get rid of AJ Hawk.... then you have the Matthews Brothers, Matty Squared, Dual Mattismo, etc... haha
    Posted by Patriots1970[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured. That makes me regret the Clay Matthews pick even more

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hut79. Show hut79's posts

[QUOTE]Kerrigan is being peg as a 4-3 end Jordan rising fast is this years Graham by the end of the combine he may be top ten which means Romeous, Clayborn, Heyword, Watt are all dropping down one peg. I am starting to think that DE is our 33rd pick I believe we SHOULD pick Casey Matthews just because of his pedigree My opinion is that we Trade 17 and 33 and jump up to 10 and get Von Miller
    Posted by tagandtrade[/QUOTE]

there are a number of teams who have kerrigan high as a 3-4 rush linebacker, he probably is better suited for a 4-3 though. I dont think that Jordan is a top 10 pick but he could go as high as the mid-first. The patriots dont need Matthews seeing that he is just a mike linebacker and at 6-2 237 von miller is not big or strong enough to jam and take on tight ends that the patriots ask of their OLB. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Von Miller does come with issues.  I've seen him ranked all over the place just like JJ Watt.  Any where from the top 10 to the bottom of the first round.  But first rounders nontheless. 

hut79 hit it on the head about Miller.  Folks have been talking this guy up but he's so light.  He'll get blown up on the edge.  He has a lot of work to do because this news will get out more as time progresses.  He needs to show he can bulk up for the combine or that will be it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Drafting a CB-- I don't care  if he can FLY!!!!! less than 5'11'', he'a midget, NG
    Quals-- 5'11", 185-190-- intelligent, speed, excellent tackler and in covering
    pass receivers- no more Butler or Wilhite. CB is set with Mccourty, Bodden and
    Arrington. Also from IR-- Brett Lockett. Draft one high, 1st 3 rounds, and one later, or FA.

Sections
Shortcuts