Never another Lombardi,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Never another Lombardi,

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

as long as BB remains GM.

Do you understand that? I'm guaranteeing it. NEVER.

Most of you will probably never see another Pats SB win in your lifetime.

Kraft is no longer sharp and is unlikely to make the needed changes. His kid shows no signs of being the man his dad was (Very few silver spoon kids do. Rather, they usually run the biz into the ground.).

So enjoy a couple more AFCEast titles. That's all you're getting.

Let it rest Babe.

I haven't for over half a decade; not doing it now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Kraft is no longer sharp and is unlikely to make the needed changes. His kid shows no signs of being the man his dad was (Very few silver spoon kids do. Rather, they usually run the biz into the ground.).

Let it rest Babe.

Babe, I know you are the foil to Rusty, which is appreciated.  You are being too cynical right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Let it rest Babe.

can we sign you up to go after that no class Sherman?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Let it rest Babe.

can we sign you up to go after that no class Sherman?

No. I have no problem with his big mouth. No crime in that. I don't get caught up in drama much. If he's not talking about us I could care less.

But then guys like TO and Moss never bothered me either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Let me get this straight:

1. Welker tries out his new Great Gazoo helmet on Talib's knee which was either ordered by Fox or his own doing. 

2. Brady yet again doesn't look ready to play and wants to throw over 35 times in a low scoring game, refusing to establish the run.

3. BB will win COTY and should win Exec of the Year, but you want to remove the GM title from BB's desk?

This is why people think you're insane.  Brady yet again doesn't play well and looks like he'd rather be on a beach with Welkie again, so the fanbase has to pay.

Can you explain why Brady looks so distant in these games? The body language, the sour pusss all game long, etc?  If he seriously doesn't want to play anymore, just retire.  To watch this guy think everything should come so easily and then not get it easily, is becoming annoying. Show some balls, Brady.

The amount of time he and McDaniels took in the second half to try to score was ridiculous. As if ignoring Blount or Ridley wasn't bad enough.

Now I have to root for Pete Caroll in the SB, which clearly sucks.

Why is Talib wearing his jersey so that his numbers are on his knees?  

Which of Blounts 5 runs for 6 yards was your favorite while "Brady" attempted to establish the run?

When you started spouting off about all this passing, didn't you realize that, at the half, Brady was "on pace" to throw only 26 times in the game.  Unfortunaltely that awful D put him in such a hole that he had no choice.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wilfork

Mayo

kelly

Spikes

Gronk

hernandez

Talib

Volmer

All players who were involuntarily taken away for this game. When you inject that level of "Talent", is it the same outcome?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

1. Welker tries out his new Great Gazoo helmet on Talib's knee which was either ordered by Fox or his own doing. 

2. Brady yet again doesn't look ready to play and wants to throw over 35 times in a low scoring game, refusing to establish the run.

3. BB will win COTY and should win Exec of the Year, but you want to remove the GM title from BB's desk?

This is why people think you're insane.  Brady yet again doesn't play well and looks like he'd rather be on a beach with Welkie again, so the fanbase has to pay.

Can you explain why Brady looks so distant in these games? The body language, the sour pusss all game long, etc?  If he seriously doesn't want to play anymore, just retire.  To watch this guy think everything should come so easily and then not get it easily, is becoming annoying. Show some balls, Brady.

The amount of time he and McDaniels took in the second half to try to score was ridiculous. As if ignoring Blount or Ridley wasn't bad enough.

Brady did not fail to establish the run, BB did. Mc D did and the pitiful D never getting off the field and allowing peyaton to score on all but one drive, did.

BB doesn't trust his own D to hold his jock, never mind win a game.  AGAIN, zero 3& outs, zero T/O's and one freaken punt. Sound familiar?   It should.

Blounts, 1 freaken foot per carry stalled 3 drives.  Yes, one freaken FOOT per carry in 3 attempts..

Brady out rushed Blount and scored a running TB.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The pats took so long to score in the second half because their freakin 2nd possession came with minutes left in the 4th quarter.  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more excuses for BB's pathetic D turning each game into a pitiful 7-8 possession, travesty.  No MORE

The Mannings LOVE BB's defenses.  LOVE IT!!!!!!  They owe all their SB wins to BB and his JV D.   We'll see how well Peyaton does against a real D.  Somehow, I don't think he will score on all but one possession and control the clock to make it a 7 possession game. 

Do you?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

Babe I think we should be grateful for the Pats. I could see you sentiment if we had a losing record and never made the playoffs, but we have been to the AFC Championship games 3 years straight. We cannot win them all as much as we would like to. I trust BB will find the weakness of the team and try to reinforce it

I would fire BB today. I would offer him to stay as coach, but his gigantic ego would never allow that.

I'm grateful for Brady, not BB.

When Brady is gone BB will be the failure he was before Brady came along and all will see the truth.

You don't have a lot of evidence to base this on. His one season with the Pats and Cassel they had a pretty good year record wise

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Babe I think we should be grateful for the Pats. I could see you sentiment if we had a losing record and never made the playoffs, but we have been to the AFC Championship games 3 years straight. We cannot win them all as much as we would like to. I trust BB will find the weakness of the team and try to reinforce it

I would fire BB today. I would offer him to stay as coach, but his gigantic ego would never allow that.

When Brady is gone BB will be the failure he was before Brady came along and all will see the truth.

You don't have a lot of evidence to base this on. His one season with the Pats and Cassel they had a pretty good year record wise

He has 7 seasons as a HC without Brady. He made the playoffs once. That plenty of evidence.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Hey Folks- Take Babe here with a grain of salt. He is the Founding father of the Tom Brady Apologist movement.

How many years is it now since the pats did better 2nd third or fourth place-the answer is 11 years. The QB at the helm all those years was and is Tom Brady.

That's it!the blame ultimately falls on the shoulder pads of the QB!Always have and always will. Peyton outplayed Brady and the Broncos won!

Brady didnt lose the game. The O line play sucked. Could not establish the run. No deep threat. The defense could not pressure Manning nor get off the field on 3rd down. Could Brady have played better? Sure, but hard to do when he was constantly pressured and his recievers had a hard time getting open.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

He has 7 seasons as a HC without Brady. He made the playoffs once. That plenty of evidence.

But that was some years ago with Cleveland. BB is now established in NE and has his players. I think he could still win in NE w/o Brady. Not to the level we have seen, but NE would still be competitive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Brady did not fail to establish the run, BB did. Mc D did and the pitiful D never getting off the field and allowing peyaton to score on all but one drive, did.

BB doesn't trust his own D to hold his jock, never mind win a game.  AGAIN, zero 3& outs, zero T/O's and one freaken punt. Sound familiar?   It should.

Blounts, 1 freaken foot per carry stalled 3 drives.  Yes, one freaken FOOT per carry in 3 attempts..

The pats took so long to score in the second half because their freakin 2nd possession came with minutes left in the 4th quarter.  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more excuses for BB's pathetic D turning each game into a pitiful 7-8 possession, travesty.  No MORE

The Mannings LOVE BB's defenses.  LOVE IT!!!!!!  They owe all their wins to BB and his JV D.   We'll see how well Peyaton does against a real D.  Somehow, I don't think he will score on all but one possession and control the clock to make it a 7 possession game.  Do you?

The game should have been 13-6 at half. I have no issues with that on the road needing to regroup at halftime. That''s what Baltimore had last year on the road vs us.  Talib was taken out on a cheapshot and Hooman flagged for phantom OFF PI call that to even today no one can explain. The awkward silence on the broadcast was just that. Awkward.  

This D was ravaged by injuries.    Your irrational behavior on this topic is not worth even engaging with.

35+ passes, you didn't take the wager, which means I won again.

Note how Gomie makes it a point to engage his lead back.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.  No more Excuses for BB's pathetic D's.  NONE!

No one took your stupid bet because it's stupid.  You lose.

Yes, I did notice PM engaged his Backs.  They weren't spitting out one foot per carry and he had the lead and all the time in the world to do so.  He was also playing against one of the worst run D's  and the worst 3rd down D,in the league. 

In case you never noticed, teams throw more with limited possessions, while trailing.

EASY PEASY, D is queasy!

BB fail, AGAIN!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

I already told you this last week. This is my post...... 

There is absolutely nothing to like about your team, except maybe your owner.  Why he didn't take Bill Belichick down after Spygate is still a mystery to me.  No success on any level excuses Bill Belichicks behavior during that debacle.  I still cringe thinking about Robert Kraft having to stand up in front of all the owners and apologize for his franchise while Bill Belichick hid in a corner somewhere.  Truly pathetic and if there is any truth to karma, the Pats will never lift another Lombardi while Bill Belichick is still in town !

God you`re such a cockroach man, your mom must be proud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

You've made your thoughts on this matter quite clear, Babe, as you acknowledge for quite some time.  It is my belief that you are overstating your case by quite a bit.  Many on this board deal in absolutes and you happen to be one of them.   Many others, however, myself among them, do not.  I would point out that there is ample evidence to support the contention that the team is not without depth, your prostestations to the contrary notwithstanding.  OL, LB, RB and to a lesser extent DB are examples.  Absent this depth the team would not be anywhere near as competitive as it was given the extent of season ending and/or game impacting injuries. 

You want Lombardis; so do the rest of us.  You say we'll never win another so long as BB is the GM.  Many of us disagree. 

As I pointed out in a thread I started earlier today, the Pats are the second youngest team in the NFL now.  I say there is much reason for optimism.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The Mannings LOVE BB's defenses.  LOVE IT!!!!!!  They owe all their wins to BB and his JV D.   We'll see how well Peyaton does against a real D.  Somehow, I don't think he will score on all but one possession and control the clock to make it a 7 possession game.  Do you?

The game should have been 13-6 at half. I have no issues with that on the road needing to regroup at halftime. That''s what Baltimore had last year on the road vs us.  Talib was taken out on a cheapshot and Hooman flagged for phantom OFF PI call that to even today no one can explain. The awkward silence on the broadcast was just that. Awkward.  

This D was ravaged by injuries.    Your irrational behavior on this topic is not worth even engaging with.

35+ passes, you didn't take the wager, which means I won again.

Note how Gomie makes it a point to engage his lead back.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.  No more Excuses for BB's pathetic D's.  NONE!

No one took your stupid bet because it's stupid.  You lose.

Yes, I did notice PM engaged his Backs.  They weren't spitting out one foot per carry and he had the lead and all the time in the world to do so.  He was also playing against one of the worst run D's  and the worst 3rd down D,in the league. 

In case you never noticed, teams throw more with limited possessions, while trailing.

EASY PEASY, D is queasy!

BB fail, AGAIN!

I have that filth on ignore. Don't even know what he said, but I'm sure I've heard it 1000 times before.

No Lombardis for us with BB as GM. Chiseled in stone!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

You've made your thoughts on this matter quite clear, Babe, as you acknowledge for quite some time.  It is my belief that you are overstating your case by quite a bit.  Many on this board deal in absolutes and you happen to be one of them.   Many others, however, myself among them, do not.  I would point out that there is ample evidence to support the contention that the team is not without depth, your prostestations to the contrary notwithstanding.  OL, LB, RB and to a lesser extent DB are examples.  Absent this depth the team would not be anywhere near as competitive as it was given the extent of season ending and/or game impacting injuries. 

You want Lombardis; so do the rest of us.  You say we'll never win another so long as BB is the GM.  Many of us disagree. 

As I pointed out in a thread I started earlier today, the Pats are the second youngest team in the NFL now.  I say there is much reason for optimism.

I'm not saying it. I'm guaranteeing it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Babe, I'm a betting man [ponies]. Where do I my money down? Are you giving odds also?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Babe, I'm a betting man [ponies]. Where do I my money down? Are you giving odds also?

What form would you like a wager to take? Anything done here would have to be for entertainment purposes only.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

If you are so sure I guess you have no reason to watch the games or spam this board with your BB tirades.  I wish I could set up a meeting with Kraft just so he could laugh in your face when you suggest he fire BB.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

If you are so sure I guess you have no reason to watch the games or spam this board with your BB tirades.  I wish I could set up a meeting with Kraft just so he could laugh in your face when you suggest he fire BB.

How you figure because BB is screwing it up that I should stop being a fan?

Kraft could use my council apparently.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

How you figure because BB is screwing it up that I should stop being a fan?

Kraft could use my council apparently.

Why watch the games if you already know the final outcome?

Sections
Shortcuts