New All Access Up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: New All Access Up

Thanks. I just watched it. It's a short one, only 19 minutes but packed with the usual good stuff. Belichick looks happy and ready to start another season. Ridley looks primed and ready.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to digger0862's comment:

Thanks. I just watched it. It's a short one, only 19 minutes but packed with the usual good stuff. Belichick looks happy and ready to start another season. Ridley looks primed and ready.

Yep. I was surprised it was already up/they were doing one this Friday since camp just opened. Figure they'd wait a week.

Ridley looks a bit bigger, but not much. He still needs to improve his center of gravity and balance through the line of scrimmage on point of contact. If he can do that and improve his pass receiving, he's going to be a potential All Pro back in this league.

I think the Pats may consider using a 2 back set at times, imagine if like you said, Ridley improves his catching skills and they put him in the back along with Vereen. I could see a lot of mismatches and confusion being created. Could be hard to pull off though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

I read where he fumbled in one of the drills today.  He needs to stop that!!

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts