New "D" Line Up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

New "D" Line Up

Here's a thought!
     How about a 4-3 with J.Green and T. Warren in @ T's. and A.Thomas and T.B.C. @ D.E's.
     Guyton, Mayo and Chung @ LB's.
     Run Wilfork in and out on short yardage.
     Since the Pats seem to have so limited a pass rush, this first line up, 4-3, might give them more speed on the outside,and not take the best "D" players off the field.
     Bash this if you want, but I don't hear anything but complaints and there is no help coming from any outside source. These are the Pats players.
     Better combinations have not been suggested as far as I have read!!!
     Goi Pats, Go Tom Brady

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Re: New "D" Line Up

YOu're a genius David

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maybnot. Show maybnot's posts

IVE ACTUALLY BEEN SAYIN SUMTHING SIMIALER THE PAST CPLE YRS XECPT ID STICK WARREN N WILFORK INSDE , W/ GREEN N T.B.C ON THE OUTSDE, EITHER WAY I REALLY DONT C HOW IT COULD HURT, OUR PASS RUSH IS A RUMOR AT THIS POINT!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

In Response to Re: New "D" Line Up:
    IVE ACTUALLY BEEN SAYIN SUMTHING SIMIALER THE PAST CPLE YRS XECPT ID STICK WARREN N WILFORK INSDE , W/ GREEN N T.B.C ON THE OUTSDE, EITHER WAY I REALLY DONT C HOW IT COULD HURT, OUR PASS RUSH IS A RUMOR AT THIS POINT!
    Posted by maybnot

YES YES YES

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Sure, what's the worst that can happen, they don't get pressure on the QB?  Nothing new there

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maybnot. Show maybnot's posts

YEA SUMTHIN HAS TO CHANGE, WUT A DISAPPOINTMENT A.D. HAS BECOME, I WAS IN AWE OF HIS SKILLS LIKMOST. BUT THE FACT HE PLAYD W/ RAY LEW ED REED ETC, DIDNT GO UNNOTICED, THEY R SOOOOOO HARD 2 WATCH. A.D. DEBATABLE WHO 2 BLAME, I GUESS, BUT JOEY GALLAWAY I PUT ALL ON PATS.  IF HE WAS DROPPIN DEEP BALLS, OR JUST LOST HIS STEP FROM AGE OK, BUT THEY XPECTD HIM 2 B JAB-GAF, I DONT THINK THEY GAVE IT A CHANCE, IMO.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Sure, what's the worst that can happen, they don't get pressure on the QB?  Nothing new there
    Posted by shenanigan

No one else suggested my lineup. So, don"t be so smug. Find your own ideas and print them.
     The worst is that the Pats do nothing with the troops they have. and the D coach must be  brain dead. There is no movement on the d line. Did you see the Saints Gang up on the D line

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

In Response to New "D" Line Up:
    Here's a thought!  How about a 4-3 with J.Green and T. Warren in @ T's. and A.Thomas and T.B.C. @ D.E's.  Guyton, Mayo and Chung @ LB's.  Run Wilfork in and out on short yardage.  Since the Pats seem to have so limited a pass rush, this first line up, 4-3, might give them more speed on the outside,and not take the best "D" players off the field.  Bash this if you want, but I don't hear anything but complaints and there is no help coming from any outside source. These are the Pats players.  Better combinations have not been suggested as far as I have read!!!  Goi Pats, Go Tom Brady
    Posted by DavidSeattle

GOOD

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

Posted by maybnot
    The Panthers most likely will live or die by the run this week. The Pats run defense has been rather strong all season. Their problem is no pass rush and defensive back play. Coaching and preparation has also been a breakdown. I 'm uncertain if it's a lack of communication with players or inability of the coaching staff or some of each. Insofar as the players being sent home most likely is the result of disrespect to or for the coaching staff and must/had to be addressed. Personally I do not feel the vets created a positive attitude  and lacked in leadership, something every winning team must have from the vets.
    The offense is basically two dimensional Moss and Welker. The play calling is more appropriate to Pop Warner than the NFL. What say you??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetrinity12. Show thetrinity12's posts

My only complaint is that Jarvis Green is turrible. He's not even playing better than Burgess, so...yeah...

Our secondary isn't as bad as every seems to think. The pass rush (or lack thereof) will make an secondary look bad though.  

Sections
Shortcuts