New cheerleaders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: New cheerleaders

39 and 34, damn, I should be sandwiched in between them on the end...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I trust BB on this - I am sure any of these will perform admirably - but lets take two (one for backup) - any two.

btw, where do you guys see individual #s?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michael02127. Show Michael02127's posts

68 is a smoke show, come on...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Dove in for a second look....#45 still the one.

I'm gonna go with #58 in the batter's box this time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

68 without a doubt!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

After a long, hard look, I'm sticking with 34, followed by 66, and then, all tied up, 68 and 45.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: New cheerleaders:
    I trust BB on this - I am sure any of these will perform admirably - but lets take two (one for backup) - any two. btw, where do you guys see individual #s?
    Posted by PatFanInBA2

Oh man, Imo this thread could go on for months, thanx to whomever resurfaced it...  RE: "The Individual Numbers?"  PatsFaninBa...someone carelessly placed them right on the hedges (cough) of each of the ladies crotch#s...a few being directly on the hedges themselves.  Now, to surmise, I'll just take the half on the right side:  34, 39, 68, 45, and 66.  Now, I'll take any order really, but IF given the option, I'd like to start off slowly on the brunette, because I plan to be throwing the short-haired blonde up for some time afterwards, then I'm all about Ebony love for some time again, In order to work my way up once more towards that fun looking smilin' blonde right of center...gettin' some kinda sushi or tempura to round off a meal?  That'll just be the masterpiece, In a great progression of dinner courses imho...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

which one is Flutie's daughter i wonder?
    Posted by ajorme

I don't believe she's in that photo. There's thirty or so cheerleaders.
    This is Alexa Flutie according to a google search.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: New cheerleaders : I don't believe she's in that photo. There's thirty or so cheerleaders. This is Alexa Flutie according to a google search.
    Posted by digger0862

digger, you sure that ain't flutie with long hair & bad 1983 spandex?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

68 for me

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

digger, you sure that ain't flutie with long hair & bad 1983 spandex?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Haha, not sure of anything Laz. Doug looks tall in this picture doesn't he?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Man...MUCH better pic.  Good grief, that first one looked like Flutie in drag and high on meth for god's sake.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krustyunderwear. Show Krustyunderwear's posts

Now the question is what is that thing on the left? Look close is it Dougs father in drag? Is drag racing big in New England? Is she being held against her will? Kind of looks creepy.

Sections
Shortcuts