New Cleveland coach loves vertical game..any chance we trade Mallet to Cleveland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

New Cleveland coach loves vertical game..any chance we trade Mallet to Cleveland

Just reading about Chud up in Cleveland ...how he is a proponent of the vertical passing game...any.chance we move Mallet to Cleveland say for a #2 pick?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: New Cleveland coach loves vertical game..any chance we trade Mallet to Cleveland

They still have Weeden, plus, with Mallet's lack of playing time I doubt anyone would fork up a second rounder for him. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: New Cleveland coach loves vertical game..any chance we trade Mallet to Cleveland

I understand about Weeden...just hoping someone would come looking for Mallet considering how.weak this years draft is at QB ...we can.always resign Cassel...i just dont see Mallet playing for us while Brady is still under center...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Isnt he suppose to be the heir apparent to Brady???  It wasnt Cassel who they traded.  It wasnt Hoyer you they traded.  Who is left if they get rid of Mallet??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Isnt he suppose to be the heir apparent to Brady??? 

[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily the heir, but adequate backup.I don't think anyone here belives Mallet will someday be the franchise QB when TB rides off into the Brazilan sunset

BB could find a new TB if he wanted to, in a heart beat.

Sections
Shortcuts