New Dolphins Logo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

New Dolphins Logo

a411f2fe-ac88-4aa9-af00-533d2401873e

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: New Dolphins Logo

TFB? Is that you?

Nice picture!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I love it! Great job by someone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

a411f2fe-ac88-4aa9-af00-533d2401873e

hahaha very creative!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Nice! LOL...But in all seriousness, I'm an old school-er. I really, really hope they don't change to that dumb new logo I saw on PTI last night. I'm still peaved that there is no Houston Oilers team anymore, and still don't recognize the Ravens, Panthers, Jaguars, Titans, and Texans as legitimate NFL teams no matter how many games they win. They don't belong here, away with them, and I still don't get how the Rams ended up in St. Louis? I thought the Cardinals played there? I'm dazed and confused, but at least the Raiders were traditional enough to stay in Oakland and not run off to someplace like LA. Er, wait.......which decade are we in again?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Nice! LOL...But in all seriousness, I'm an old school-er. I really, really hope they don't change to that dumb new logo I saw on PTI last night. I'm still peaved that there is no Houston Oilers team anymore, and still don't recognize the Ravens, Panthers, Jaguars, Titans, and Texans as legitimate NFL teams no matter how many games they win. They don't belong here, away with them.

you know we have running water nowadays and u no longer need to rub two sticks together to get a fire started-just thought i would try to get u out of the stone age

Sections
Shortcuts