New England Defense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: New England Defense

I simply say it's disturbing that some recently injured rookie from FS in his first NFL game puts up a 105 on our D, and I am beset by foaming at the mouth homers for the reasonable observation. LMAO Learn the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I simply say it's disturbing that some recently injured rookie from FS in his first NFL game puts up a 105 on our D, and I am beset by foaming at the mouth homers for the reasonable observation. LMAO Learn the game.

Overall, it was a bad all around game by the team. It was an ugly win, but an ugly win is better than an ugly loss. I will take it.

I was disappointed that the OL couldn't handle the Bills DL. Whether we like it or not, the Bills did a good job annoying Brady. It didn't help that there were some untimely turnovers by the offense - that could have/should not had happened.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You extrapolated from that statistic that the defense didn't play well.  In fact you said "they don't hand out awards for that kind of performance" and that the Bills' offense was "effective" and "embarrassed" the Pats' defense.  The facts I have pointed out say otherwise, but feel free to add your "context" to them to try and spin your way out of efficiency stats that would have led the NFL last season.  LMAO @ U.

Sections
Shortcuts