Other areas of need...
1) TE - Gronk should return this season, but his status is iffy and we have no quality behind him (sorry Hooman). We would be wise to look at CJ Fed or Troy Niklas - two big Gronk-lite clones in the 2nd or 3rd Rounds. Amaro doesn't impress me. Ebron isn't worth trading up for. Lyerla is a knucklehead.
2) DE - Chandler and Nink cannot play 90%+ of snaps again. Another rusher must be added. Whether it be a FA, a draft pick, or Bequette/Buchanan ... improvement is needed here. Crichton, Murphy, M Smith, and Clarke are guys I have my eyes on.
3) DT - Now with Kelly and Vince restructured, we have starters. Siliga, Jones, Vellano, and Armstead should compete for depth behind them. But there isn't a true long term solution in the bunch. I expect their first pick to be DL. Look for Nix, Tuitt, or Hageman here. I do not like D. Easley. Don't get the NEPatriotsDraft obsession with him.
4) OL - Covered above...
5) LB - Mayo, Collins, and Hightower form the unit, but depth is needed behind them with Spikes and Fletcher gone. It is tough to say how early of a pick will be used to supplement this unit, but a coverage backer could be useful to supplement Hightower on passing downs. Look for Shazier, Attoachu, T smith, Kirksey, borland, and Skov here.
6) WR - Edelman, Amendola, LaFell, Dobson, Thompkins, Harrison, and Boyce are functional, but this unit could still use a dynamic threat. It certainly isn't the teams biggest need, but Kelvin Benjamin does intrigue me. Especially if he could function in a role similar to Hernandez. Early Round Option: Benjamin. Middle Round Option: B Coleman, Allen Robinson (B O'B Penn State connection). Late Option: TJ Jones
7) RB - Ridley is certainly talented, but the fumbles/confidence are a concern. Vereen is a pass catching packup. Bolden is a mix of both. A rock pounder could be added to the group. Alfred Blue maybe?
QB - If Mallet isn't going to be traded (I don't think he will be), then I would only expect a late round developmental guy (Mettenberger to stash on IR or T. Savage)
CB - Revis, Browner, Dennard, Arrington, Ryan is a quality unit
S - Could potentially use the "Thumper", but AWilson is still on the roster. McCourty, Harmon, AWilson, T Wilson, Chung, Ebner form a functional unit.
K/P/LS - All set here. I knew Ghost would rebound. Eat crow to all the Ghost haters from last offseason. Allen came out of nowhere to steal Mesko's job and did well. Aiken resigned.
PR - Edelman = All set