New England vs Tampa Game Notes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan93311. Show patsfan93311's posts

Re: New England vs Tampa Game Notes

Just my opinion but Woody won't be playing the rest of the preseason. Did not look good getting off the field.

The TB sideline reporter was boasting about the how much that hit meant to the team.

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan93311. Show patsfan93311's posts

Did anybody catch Meriwether smiling and sucking up to TB Coach Morris after the game? Maybe he's looking for a job in TB?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

NOOOOO, Woodhead!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Next week at Detroit Sat 8/27 8:00 PM on CBS

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I was really pissed at Tampa Bay tonight but then I remembered that this pre-season game against the Pats is essentially their Super Bowl and they were never really in it, thus the frustrated cheap shots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I remembered that this pre-season game against the Pats is essentially their Super Bowl

Comon now, its preseason. Lets not get out of hand here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Re: New England vs Tampa Game Notes:
    [QUOTE]I was really pissed at Tampa Bay tonight but then I remembered that this pre-season game against the Pats is essentially their Super Bowl and they were never really in it, thus the frustrated cheap shots.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

this is just hyperbole, TB isnt Jacksonville, The bucs have a legit shot to make the NFC playoffs. There is no excuse for the cheapshots.

Sections
Shortcuts