New faces

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

New faces

I think there are a least 5 rookies that make this team. Chung, Butler, Brace, Ohmberger, and the monster "Vollenstein". With the addition of Galloway, Burgess, Lewis, McGowan, Springs, Taylor, and Bodden that would make 12 new faces this year. How many make this team? Even if you take off, say McGowan and Lewis, just for argument sake, that still would leave us with 10 new players. Could be more, could be less. But 10 new faces on a team that won 11 games last year. On a fifty three man roster, that would be almost 19% of last years team gone. Maybe 10 new players is too high, but if you look at the players we have acquired this year, it's certainly a very real possibility. Our roster is loaded with talent. Loaded. Belichick has done a fantastic job of acquiring these players. I guess I don't have a question. Just wanted to say......are you ready for some football!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Re: New faces

And we can add a few more new faces....Brandon Tate and Tyrone McKensie will still be with the team, and Edelman might ,too....and Walters will probably be a back up quarterback, and Chris Baker and Smith will make the team as TE's. You think that 31 other teams are watching the Pats cut list pretty closely?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Re: New faces

On second thought, the Pats may not have much of a cut list....they may have some interesting players that they might trade for future picks before the end of training camp.

Sections
Shortcuts