1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

NEW GRONK TERMS / LANGUAGE

WANT TO LAUGH YOUR @SS OFF AND GET A LITTLE GRONK IN

checkout coliin cowherd's podcast 2/1 around 18th minute

http://espn.go.com/nfl/ 

get your gronking on!

peace

brd/brred

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsjustagame1. Show itsjustagame1's posts

Re: WANT TO LAUGH YOUR @SS OFF AND GET A LITTLE GRONK IN

link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: NEW GRONK TERMS / LANGUAGE

CHECK IT OUT

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

i think this one http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7527544

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

dumb

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

thanks for posting the new edited link.
    although sounds like you didnt appreciate it.
    i do and think it's quite amusing.. hilarious

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to NEW GRONK TERMS / LANGUAGE:
    [QUOTE]WANT TO LAUGH YOUR @SS OFF AND GET A LITTLE GRONK IN checkout coliin cowherd's podcast 2/1 around 18th minute http://espn.go.com/nfl/   get your gronking on! peace brd/brred
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Niiiiice bredbru.

Best one: "Say you're trying to get through a real tough & trying life experience, We would say that...",

-"...You're between a Gronk an'a 'Gronk Place'."

LOL!  Haha!=Akin to "a big piece of cement" and "a buncha big pieces...of cement."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: NEW GRONK TERMS / LANGUAGE:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NEW GRONK TERMS / LANGUAGE : Niiiiice bredbru . Best one: "Say you're trying to get through a real tough & trying life experience, We would say that...", -"...You're between a Gronk an'a 'Gronk Place'." LOL!  Haha!=Akin to "a big piece of cement" and "a buncha big pieces...of cement."  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

glad you caught it laz,
    a lot of good ones i thought. i gotta save it.
    where you been man, i gues im not readin the threads you're posting on.

good to see you man.

peace

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NEW GRONK TERMS / LANGUAGE : glad you caught it laz, a lot of good ones i thought. i gotta save it. where you been man, i gues im not readin the threads you're posting on. good to see you man. peace
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Hey man, first=Thanx as always...  Second, quick favor: Can you just do a simple reply to the post I made (but am unsure if it's goin' through) on that: "How long have you been a Pats Fan" thread?  Don't know if it's there...  Ya, 'bout 3-4 weeks ago, My labtop failed hardrive) for the third time in just under 12 months...  I actually figure it out time-wise, and realized, within that almost excatly 12 month span, I've been without a computer for just the smallest bit over 6 of these past 12 months...crazy.  Comcast Internet (even high speed version) is still painfully slow with this computer, problem after problem with this one too.  Don't even know what's goin' on.  Brutal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NEW GRONK TERMS / LANGUAGE : Hey man, first=Thanx as always...  Second, quick favor: Can you just do a simple reply to the post I made (but am unsure if it's goin' through) on that: "How long have you been a Pats Fan" thread?  Don't know if it's there...  Ya, 'bout 3-4 weeks ago, My labtop failed hardrive) for the third time in just under 12 months...  I actually figure it out time-wise, and realized, within that almost excatly 12 month span, I've been without a computer for just the smallest bit over 6 of these past 12 months...crazy.  Comcast Internet (even high speed version) is still painfully slow with this computer, problem after problem with this one too.  Don't even know what's goin' on.  Brutal.    

yeah i got their 20 whatever the mumbo jumbo bps high speed and its never seems to be fast enough for me either. sure i'll shoot a reply on that thread.

getting psyched lookign at 30 different draft options. have you read my posts on the draft thread or you can jsut click my 2 names and read my 2012 draft thread comments. (bredbru/brdbreu)

for example
    taking gronk lite, cory fleener in the draft. giving us a 2nd tight end (hern doesnt have to be tight end, can be what he is) to block or catch passes, with speed and great hands, also making sure our offense, which is designed to dominate with 2 elite te's, does not get shut down when one is gimpy.

of course pick up bradon lloyd fa or a big wr fa or draft. and a center in draft.

free agent safety and possibly cb.

de, dt, olb (possible free agent) in draft

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NEW GRONK TERMS / LANGUAGE : Hey man, first=Thanx as always...  Second, quick favor: Can you just do a simple reply to the post I made (but am unsure if it's goin' through) on that: "How long have you been a Pats Fan" thread?  Don't know if it's there...  Ya, 'bout 3-4 weeks ago, My labtop failed hardrive) for the third time in just under 12 months...  I actually figure it out time-wise, and realized, within that almost excatly 12 month span, I've been without a computer for just the smallest bit over 6 of these past 12 months...crazy.  Comcast Internet (even high speed version) is still painfully slow with this computer, problem after problem with this one too.  Don't even know what's goin' on.  Brutal.    

my sympathies man, probably can get a high end computer on ebay for around $200 bucks these days.

Sections
Shortcuts