New Idea

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: New Idea

In response to ReturnofBologna's comment:

You know I have been thinking,Insert joke,but what we need at Bos .com.is are own Homeland security scooter.Now I am sure Jerry does a great job at Magnolia Manor stopping the old ladies from playing heavy metal on their guitars to loud,or the men getting into rumbles and such.       But if we had our own scooter we could ride around and give people tickets for-Being Obese-farting in public- wearing thier pants to high etc .Its a 50 dollar ticket but give me 20 cash and were good.Not only will the money get us beer but woman also,these might not be top of the line woman,and some might not have started as woman but.Also we dont need a siren just a copy of the theme song from COPS,or the song YMCA.This kids sounds like a winner all day long.Thoughts?

I'll admit that I may be out of the loop and never got the memo, but who the heck is 'Jerry' that you so often refer to?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

dustcover ignore that fool. he is a troll who tries to act like Laz.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReturnofBologna. Show ReturnofBologna's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:

[QUOTE]

You know I have been thinking,Insert joke,but what we need at Bos .com.is are own Homeland security scooter.Now I am sure Jerry does a great job at Magnolia Manor stopping the old ladies from playing heavy metal on their guitars to loud,or the men getting into rumbles and such.       But if we had our own scooter we could ride around and give people tickets for-Being Obese-farting in public- wearing thier pants to high etc .Its a 50 dollar ticket but give me 20 cash and were good.Not only will the money get us beer but woman also,these might not be top of the line woman,and some might not have started as woman but.Also we dont need a siren just a copy of the theme song from COPS,or the song YMCA.This kids sounds like a winner all day long.Thoughts?

I'll admit that I may be out of the loop and never got the memo, but who the heck is 'Jerry' that you so often refer to?

[/QUOTE]Jerry is Babe,Jints,Quaqmire,Pezz etc.Also is my bestest friend and lives in my basement.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:

Jerry is Babe,Jints,Quaqmire,Pezz etc.Also is my bestest friend and lives in my basement.

hi Trash...i bet u got ur mother in ur basement too huh?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

yeah but laz can spell and put a sentence together...this loser is barely literate

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

yeah but laz can spell and put a sentence together...this loser is barely literate

[/QUOTE]

+1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Just a simple question, "who the heck is Jerry?" stirred up quite a hornets nest.  But at least the answer is now vividly clear.