new look to offense?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pewee139. Show pewee139's posts

new look to offense?

during the 2007 season, the Patriots unleashed a new spread offense to the nfl. A year later, Tom Brady was injured and last year he was coming back and not in full form. What if BB has been working on a completely new look to the offense that may have a similar effect of the 07 pats, and he wanted to do it after Brady got back into good playing shape. They look like theyre settling in on some more tight ends and alot of guys with versatility and great locker room presence. Picking up all those guys from Florida U may not be just because of BBs relationship with the coach...thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: new look to offense?

I am excited to find out....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Last year we didn't have a 3rd WR and the TE position was spotty at best.  We lost the RB rotation due to injury.  This has a lot to do with the boring play calling of last year.  You only had three guys to worry about for a good part of the season last year and that was Moss, Maroney and Welker.  I think you're going to look pretty vanilla.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: new look to offense?:
    I'm really excited about the upcoming season, the lost to the Ravens reminded me of that bad taste in my mouth after the loss to the Colts in the AFCCG in 06. I think you all know what happened after that. I got the same feeling after the missed chance at perfection, but unfortunately Bernard Pollard smashed dreams of glorious payback along with Tom Brady's knee. Now Brady has a full year back, a few promising new toys to play with, the defense is younger, the only HUGE question mark for me is which O-Line will show up? The one that gave Brady all day to throw in the blowouts of 07? Or the one that gave him up as a sacrifice against the Ravens?
    Posted by FishTaco64

I remember that taste.  It's been served every year since 2005.