new mock draft (with a trade)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: new mock draft (with a trade)

nate unrealistic trades across the board.  Bears are not giving up Olsen for a 3 or 4 next year.  They want a 2nd this year.  Then trading back 3-9 slots wont in most cases net u a 2nd rder this year, maybe a 3rd. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

what if i changed the 1st round trade to be a Trade with tampa bay #22 (780) and Thomas for #35 (550), # 67 (255) 

then change my draft to be:

#22 Round 1 (trade down)

Round 2

#35 (recieve in trade of #22) Jared Odrick DT/DE (Penn State)

#44 Jerry Hughes OLB (TCU)

#47 Rob Gronkowski TE (Arizona)

#53  Brandon Marshall WR (Denver Broncos) or Kareem Jackson CB Alabama 5-11 196 4.4

Round3

#67 (recieve in trade) Jared Veldheer OT (Hillsdale) Height: 6-8   Weight: 315

Round 4

#119 Vince Oghobaase DE (Duke)     HT: 6'6" | WT: 300

Round 5 (Trade for)

O'Brien Schofield OLB/ILB (Wisconsin)  

Round 6 (we will receive one compensatory 6th round pick)

#190 Perry Riley OLB (LSU)

#205 Joe Webb QB/WR (UAB)-

Round 7 (most likely we will receive three 7th round compensatory picks + Philly’s + Denvers)

#229 Zoltan Mesko P (Michigan) or Jeremy Boone P (Penn State)

#231 Richard Dickson TE/FB (LSU)

#247 Chris Marinelli OT (Stanford)

#248 Seyi Ajirotutu WR (Fresno State) Height: 6-4 | Weight: 204  or Curtis Steele RB (Memphis)

#250 Patrick Stoudamire CB (Western Illinois)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You still want Marshall after hearing about all the issues from other problem childern around the league this off-season? I'd rather get the character guys (like Crumpler) back onto team and rebuild the clubhouse then destroying it. BTW did you see that even wanting off Den. Marshall made a statement that whoever he is traded to he expects to be paid as the top wr in the league? Yeah no thank you, I'd rather use that 2nd on any young upside wr who doesn't carry Marshalls issues, won't beat their wife, and doesn't cost us a arm and a leg so we can sign Mankins and Brady long term.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The only trade I could possibly see is a trade with Kansas City for their two second rounders. We trade pick 22 for a grand total of 5 picks in the top 53.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolltide1963. Show rolltide1963's posts

22 ~ DE Jared Odrick - Penn State
    #44 ~ EL Jerry Hughes - TCU
    #47 ~ RT Vladimir Ducasse - UMass
    #53 ~ Rob GronKowski - Arizona

Trade:  Perhaps, we can get either Minnesota, San Diego, Jacksonville to take Maroney of our hands for a third round pick (most likely will have to include a few of those 7th round picks). and we can take either:
    Montario Hardesty - Tennessee or Toby Gerhardt Stanford Or Tate from Auburn.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

dude marshall is not happening!! time to give it up already.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I don't like Graham.  He isn't fast enough to be a speed rusher like Freeney and his arms are too short to extend on blockers like Dumervil.

I'd rather see Kindle (or trade up if Rolando McClain slides)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcrossDaPond. Show AcrossDaPond's posts

In Response to Re: new mock draft (with a trade):
    22 ~ DE Jared Odrick - Penn State #44 ~ EL Jerry Hughes - TCU #47 ~ RT Vladimir Ducasse - UMass #53 ~ Rob GronKowski - Arizona Trade:  Perhaps, we can get either Minnesota, San Diego, Jacksonville to take Maroney of our hands for a third round pick (most likely will have to include a few of those 7th round picks). and we can take either: Montario Hardesty - Tennessee or Toby Gerhardt Stanford Or Tate from Auburn.  
    Posted by rolltide1963

While i would love to see Vladimir Ducasse (Amherst is my hometown...) come to the pats I don't see it.  He is/will be much more of a brawler in the NFL than we usually like.  He may be a project for a year or 2 b/c he is so raw (I love the guy don't take that the wrong way) but he is not the prototype for PATs tackles.  We prefer them to be around 300lbs, (i believe all our tackles are between 300-310lbs) not the 335 that Vlad is tilting the scales at these days.  

While local talent sounds fun and all, remember ron brace???

All said and done, it is very cool to see a Umass guy being mocked in the second rd (seen a couple with him going late 1).  He can join the pride of Amherst HS and Umass Amherst (except that he's a jet now) James Igidahidabo in the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.  

Sections
Shortcuts