New MVP...Welker the cheapshot artist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

New MVP...Welker the cheapshot artist

Lost a step...  so just do sketchy crossing routes and "PICK" off opposing DB's.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: New MVP...Welker the cheapshot artist

In response to coolade2's comment:

Lost a step...  so just do sketchy crossing routes and "PICK" off opposing DB's.  

^^Bwahahahahahaahahahahahaha!^^^^ 

What a loser you are.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

Cheapshot Artist? Are you talking this year or when he was with Pats also?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

That's BB's problem -- he's the one who threw Welker out with the trash.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

I hope scrambled brains Welker gives himself the Seau treatment 

Holy crap, that's low.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

You mean like Edelman?  Makes me think this is taught in NE.  Go back and look at the play where DRC goes out.  Edelman is waiting, targeting DRC while DRC is paying attention to his receiver.  Absolutely NOT DIFFERENT. 

Welker - Edelman = this tactic comes from the pats. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

This is idiotic. The Patriots might run more pick plays than any team in the NFL. Welker hit a player as the ball was getting to the receiver. It was a legal hit. Just sour grapes because Talib has not finished a season playing since his second season in Tampa (2009).

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bad thread!

I expect better then this from our fans. Pats run these plays probably more then any other team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

You mean like Edelman?  Makes me think this is taught in NE.  Go back and look at the play where DRC goes out.  Edelman is waiting, targeting DRC while DRC is paying attention to his receiver.  Absolutely NOT DIFFERENT. 

His teammate HAD THE BALL, and Edelman lit DRC up.

The ball was IN THE AIR (moment of reception/moment of contact were near identical) as Welker was dropping a shoulder towards Talib's knee.

Kind of different.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Bad thread!

I expect better then this from our fans. Pats run these plays probably more then any other team.

this is not debatable.......      Talib was covering thomas.   Welker hit talib.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Unfreakin' believable!

Pats were horrible. They went as far as they were going to go this year. Buck up and deal with it for cripes sake!

Whiny Pats fans = easy troll targets 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Bad thread!

this is not debatable.......      Talib was covering thomas.   Welker hit talib.  

The Pats do it all the time!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

The ball was IN THE AIR (moment of reception/moment of contact were near identical) as Welker was dropping a shoulder towards Talib's knee.

Kind of different.

I don't agree, but you missed my point.  Go back and watch the play where Edelman laid out DRC.  He was waiting to lay out DRC, in the same way it appeared that Welker was.  I can't remember such injuries on pick plays in the past.  Makes me think such things were taught by the pats. 

as for the knee thing, watch mccourty go low on Thomas.  I don't want to hear about low shots. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Kind of different.

I don't agree, but you missed my point.  Go back and watch the play where Edelman laid out DRC.  He was waiting to lay out DRC, in the same way it appeared that Welker was.  I can't remember such injuries on pick plays in the past.  Makes me think such things were taught by the pats. 

as for the knee thing, watch mccourty go low on Thomas.  I don't want to hear about low shots. 

A defender going low on a tackle is one thing, a blocker going low, when it's a borderline legal play, is drastically different.

I didn't say the Pats don't do this, what I CAN'T ever recall is a Pat taking a guy's knee out while doing it.

ALL teams pick on underneath routes, this is nothing new and NOT my complaint.

I didn't complain about Grink's knee getting blown apart, I DO NOT complain about defenders going low, it's what the league mandates.

And, yes, Edelman was waiting for DRC, as his teammate was coming into the same area, already with the ball...that's called blocking. For DRC to try to make a tackle in the middle of the field and be totally unaware of the possibility of being blocked is on him. Completely.

Edelman went out on his route, then adjusted to blocking. Welker went out on his route intending to take out Talib, not looking for the ball ever, as it was never going his way, and that was his job.

Again, I have no issue with it as a play...the execution, Welker going low intentionally, is despicable. Call me whiny if you want, I'm stating facts and defending them...the Pats lost...I predicted Demaryius being the big factor.

I'm complaining about a dirty play that took a jey player off the field for the Pats. Thats all. You obviously want to enjoy the Pats loss, and that says a heck of a lot more about you than me. Sorry the Pats had to crush Indy and make them look unworthy of even being in the same league. Hey, at least you have Richardson instead of a first rounder.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

^^Bwahahahahahaahahahahahaha!^^^^ 

What a loser you are.  

You're too stupid to tolerate any longer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"non champs is a idck."

Why are you here? Such a display of classlessness on your part not to respect that this is a Pats forum after a season-ending loss. 

I hope everyone here realizes you are here because like the other non-Pats fans you have a serious character defect. 

Hopefully by this time next year you will no longer be here. You add nothing to this forum and don't belong here. 

That said congrats to the Broncs and Peyton - outplayed us and deserved to win. If Broncs win the Super Bowl I will re-evaluate Peyton's legacy on the positive side - it is already moving up. 

I'm just ignoring that lying troll permanently. Same with the filth Rusty.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Bottom line is Talib went down (as expected) by a hit from a dwarf. I mean outside from a garden gnome is there anything less intimidating than Wes Welker? Is there? Maybe a elf on the shelf could of ran out there and knuckled Talib? Or a seahorse? Yeah I could see a seashorse bouncing out there on it's spongy little tail and breaking Talib's ribs, I could see that.

Please please please tell me that the Talib Iniative is over. Please.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

Unfreakin' believable!

Pats were horrible. They went as far as they were going to go this year. Buck up and deal with it for cripes sake!

Whiny Pats fans = easy troll targets 

A-freakin-men!!! Far from a cheap hit. But then again, this is how coolade rolls....every week here whining about a bad call. Pathetic whining!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Bottom line is Talib went down (as expected) by a hit from a dwarf. I mean outside from a garden gnome is there anything less intimidating than Wes Welker? Is there? Maybe a elf on the shelf could of ran out there and knuckled Talib? Or a seahorse? Yeah I could see a seashorse bouncing out there on it's spongy little tail and breaking Talib's ribs, I could see that.

Please please please tell me that the Talib Iniative is over. Please.

Exactly, guy goes down from a hit from a 100lb Welker, give me a break !!  Talib pulled the same nonsense in last year's AFCCG against the Ravens when he pulled himself out of the game and didn't return. Whatever happened to sucking it up ?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Crybabies! Accept losing like men-just once in here!

Lead by example, Jets have plenty of losses for you to show us how to act.

Sections
Shortcuts