New NE Offense needs to account for...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

New NE Offense needs to account for...

Gronk looks like a big fuzzy question mark.  Though extremely talented he's somewhat of a train wreck waiting to happen?  He plays so hard but sometimes big men take a lot of punishment and he seems to have been injury prone in his pre and current NFL career.

A new New England offense must account for his absense: Hopkins (let's face it BB is targetting him), E Sanders (If they can get him here), Amendola, Hern, Jones along with another drafted WR option will be more effective than any offense we've fielded since 07.  Welker made the Pats too dependent on the slot option without taller down the field receivers as a back up and to stretch the field.  Sorry, Lloyd and Ocho weren't the answers.  The results are no SB rings...(albeit their defensive secondary has been suspect in recent years).  I am not worried about the defense as much anymore.  Mathieu however would be a nice addition (Mallet and another roster player for another draft pick perhaps).  But really, Gronk, to me, is a big question mark (i don't question his skill or heart) but the reality is, the last two playoffs he's been hurt and rendered ineffective.  Will this continue to be a pattern?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: New NE Offense needs to account for...

Hopefully Ballard will fill the void if Gronk can't start. But BB may need to find another TE for insurance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: New NE Offense needs to account for...

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Hopefully Ballard will fill the void if Gronk can't start. But BB may need to find another TE for insurance.

Let's see they have Fells,Hooman,Ballard,Hernandez and Huffman without Gronk! They need another TE like I need another hole in my head.

Sections
Shortcuts