New Patriot Way???

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: New Patriot Way???

I love it - Im a realist and not a homer, so when I mention that Brady has not had 2 good playoff games in a row since his last SB win, it automatically means TROLL and worse to the red, white, and blue colored glasses wearers in here,,,,

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

In response to ccsjl's comment:

I love it - Im a realist and not a homer, so when I mention that Brady has not had 2 good playoff games in a row since his last SB win, it automatically means TROLL and worse to the red, white, and blue colored glasses wearers in here,,,,

+1

I totally agree with you.  Baltimore wanted this game and it showed. The Patriots thought that since they were playing at home that the Ravens would automatically give them the game. You can't settle for FG's when you can score TD's. 13 points by the highest scoring team in the NFL is totally unaccepatable. Josh McDaniels play calling especially in the 3rd quarter was bad, Welker dropping that pass was bad. It was a total breakdown, Flacco lit them up in the 3rd. Anyway you look at it is was a bad game on the Patriots part. I'm not a troll by any means but this team was not built for the big game. Still think the Patriots need another corner and a big WR. After Talib went out Boldin was having a field day. Didn't help not having Gronk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

I'm a relocated fan, and whenever I note Patriot inefficiencies, and the impact of playing a schedule virtually guaranteeing 10 wins a season (for all you stat hogs out there), I, too, am called a troll, and have my fan allegience as well as my parental heritage questioned. Guess "mightyPats" is doing some serious sulking, pouting, and blaming for yet ANOTHER in a long and   recent string of playoff debacles. Wonder what Babe is thinking about his interstellar QB and offense right now (4 Red ZOne trios, 1 TD, 2 FG, and a turn over on downs, fughedaboud the punts from inside the 40 yd line. Sounds more like the local high school team rather than the All World, All Everything QB and Offense.) I will conceed that Welker DID drop a very catchable ball, but only 1. But I saaw too many tosses WAY off eh mark. Sorry, but I recall seeing both QB's playing in the same game, and only one of them had "old Brady"-esque numbers.

I was at my sister's house, who's husband is about a pink hatted as they come. Pregame, I said: 1) the Ravens would cover the spread  2) Their passing game would kill the Pats, as the Pats DB's are too small  3) Their passing game would open the running game up  4) Brady and the offense, when given the opportunity, and the need, will greatly underperform  5) there will be absolutely NO "fire" to be seen on the Patriot bench during the game (no LEADER getting in the grill of others). I then bet him $50 to shut him up. The game rendered him absolutely excuse-less.  I'm going to enjoy the $50.

It's been 8 post seasons in a row of this ineptitude, especially non offense. The defense, as I have mentioned many times in the past, is not a good one, and does nothing to alter a WINNING team's game plan. Don't know about any of you, but I'm getting tired of these Jerry Quarry post season like performances.

Whoever said it is 1000% correct.... reality bites.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Spoiled fan base who creates the WORST home field "advantage" in football

Agree with the spoiled fan base with some...but not all. 

It's not a home field advantage anymore, because ticket prices (plus parking prices) are the highest in league and true Patriot fans, cannot make it to every game like they use to.

Plus, the way that stadium is designed, doesn't keep the noise level inside the stadium...it's too wide open. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Like I said in another post - Pats last 8 years now are Jugheads Colts, light up regular season, get 1 or 2 seed, then fall flat on face in playoffs...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

"Hoping" Brady/Welker won't mess up game saving drives

Petulant head coach who refuses to gracefully acknowledge defeat

Wives making more post season plays than players

(unless its a blowout by us-the home crowd at Gillette sucks)

The NEW Greatest Show on Regular Season Turf.....Guess Sherman was right when he said we weren't built for the heavyweight fight..

I expect to take heat from those who can't admit the truth, but the times................they are a changing, and if we don't shake up the status quo, it won't be for the better.

Is there a way for Brady to recapture his magic or is this the beginning of the end ??

Can BB get out of the way of his own ego and hire REAL coaches instead of trying to create them?? (Scuse' Dante)

Will we FINALLY get a WR talller than 6 feet who will give us more than Gronk( if he ever plays a post season game again) as  a red zone option???

Just my opinion as is all of these posts from everyone, but we can start by using whatever money we CONSIDERING paying Welker and resign Talib......after that my disgust at what took place yesterday only leaves me searching for answers.......

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

The new Patriot way (since 2007) has been to run the score against bad opponents in the regular season to inflate your stats and then choke when you face a good defense in the post-season.

BB needs to throw out the gimmick offense (little guys running short patterns) and focus on coaching defense which, at one point, he was the best ever at.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Cheer up. You won't have to worry about Brady messing up game saving drives much longer.

You will be then left in peace to bask in the glory of watching a Flacco (or some nobody) tear our defense to shreds.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Who is Sherman, by the way?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

"Hoping" Brady/Welker won't mess up game saving drives

Petulant head coach who refuses to gracefully acknowledge defeat

Wives making more post season plays than players

(unless its a blowout by us-the home crowd at Gillette sucks)

The NEW Greatest Show on Regular Season Turf.....Guess Sherman was right when he said we weren't built for the heavyweight fight..

I expect to take heat from those who can't admit the truth, but the times................they are a changing, and if we don't shake up the status quo, it won't be for the better.

Is there a way for Brady to recapture his magic or is this the beginning of the end ??

Can BB get out of the way of his own ego and hire REAL coaches instead of trying to create them?? (Scuse' Dante)

Will we FINALLY get a WR talller than 6 feet who will give us more than Gronk( if he ever plays a post season game again) as  a red zone option???

Just my opinion as is all of these posts from everyone, but we can start by using whatever money we CONSIDERING paying Welker and resign Talib......after that my disgust at what took place yesterday only leaves me searching for answers.......

I was just about to compliment you on a good post!  It was all going good until I got to the part about Welker and Talib.  Talib does this team no good when he is hurt on the sideline.  Where was he when they needed him most?  Hurt on the sidelines!  The guy hasn't played a full season yet in his entire career.  If it's going to cost the Pats a bunch of money to keep him then all I have to say is see you later.  Let him be some other teams problem.  Let him go somewhere eles and use that teams money to sit hurt on the bench. 

No doubt the D needs help.  But there are more talented players at that position that will be available to get then there are at Welkers position.  Why do fans want Patriot players to take team friendly money but seem to be fine throwing big money to players who just come here and haven't proven anything.  Is Talib good, yes, certainly better then what the Pats have when he can stay on the field.  But is it worth paying a guy who can't stay healthy, sitting on the bench hurt when needed most?  NOPE!  Prove it first.  Sign a team friendly contract and prove it first!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

No your problem is you dont find blame with anyone else and you have no football knowledge. All you do is post meaningless stats. You came here talking about your 2 good games in the row but failed to realize BB has not had 2 good playoff gameplans in a row for any QB to flourish let alone one with no run game or defense...  BB is the Man so I put the final Blame on him as he sais we should.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommChairman. Show CommChairman's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Who is Sherman, by the way?

Richard Sherman, Seattle CB, of the " U Mad, Bro?" fame getting in in Brady's face after Seattle beat the Pats in 2012 season. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

pats are the new colts from 01-05....great regular season offense and then they crap the bed in the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts