New Pats Fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: New Pats Fan

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

So much derp in this posted thread.

This^...in spades

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Every single NFL team has skeletons in its closet. This is not a beauty pageant, this is real life with power, huge money, high stakes, and brilliant but flawed people. If you accept that brilliant but flawed people make mistakes, you can move on. 

If you are thinking of being a Pats fan and you are still hung up on stuff that happened more than 7 years ago, you should not actually consider being a Pats fan. You should move on. But not to another team. If you need to root for teams that are morally pure, you are not a good fit for being a fan of professional sports at all. 

You need a different hobby. Maybe, just maybe, coaching little league might suit you - though good luck with the angry selfish parents in the stands. 

Of course, you're likely not an aspiring Pats fan at all, but a troll jealous of the Pats sustained success. We get that a lot here. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

In response to DrDribbleDits' comment:

however, as yet, not one person has attempted to answer my origional question of this thread. . .exactly how did the actual taping of signals info get utilized on the field.  no one, not even the big bad media has even followed this question.

You need to go back and read your post.  Your not saying this at all.  Prolate's response is what you need to read for this however.  It's time to get over spy gate.  It's old and has been beaten to death here.  Way past time to move on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, you guys just keep responding and feeding the trolls

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Patriots adversary Matt Walsh testified to Goodell that the tapes were never used the day of the game (as Belichick also claimed). So, it's on record that the scenario you're wondering about could never have happened.

It was incredibly stupid for BB to continue the practice after the league memo when the best you were going to get out of it was an after the fact look at signals and hope the other guy didn't change them by the next time you met.

Goodell had a massive overreaction to the issue and is equally as stupid as BB in handling himself regarding the affair. It took a series of world-class blunders to create the monstrosity.

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to oklahomapatriot's comment:

did u move again?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

hey yall new pats fan here.  just wanted to start by asking how exactly yall did spygate and I figured this the best place to find out.  how exactly did spygate work? the qb relay shuts off 15 seconds before the play clock runs out. and it is monitored by the nfl. so brady must have had a second signal which continued to run in his ear up to the snap to relay thatstolen Iinfo. who relayed it to him and how did they get that second signal in there? thanks yall.  good to be on board.

OMG...SMH

Thank you Mom for giving birth to me in the great City Of Boston, thus ensuring that I would become a fan of the New England Patriots as well as other Boston (Or New England) teams. Had you gave birth to me in another city...I might have ended up like the clown who started this thread. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

so the pats went on a 21 game winning streak after spygate huh wozzy?  lol. thats good dude.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

so the pats went on a 21 game winning streak after spygate huh wozzy?  lol. thats good dude.

And the NY Jets have won how many SB's since 1969?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

did u move again?

No, what gave you that impression? I moved to Oklahoma from Kansas in 2012. I just finally got my screen name updated.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

And the NY Jets have won how many SB's since 1969?

Never mind winning...how many have they even managed to get into?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

hey yall new pats fan here.  just wanted to start by asking how exactly yall did spygate and I figured this the best place to find out.  how exactly did spygate work? the qb relay shuts off 15 seconds before the play clock runs out. and it is monitored by the nfl. so brady must have had a second signal which continued to run in his ear up to the snap to relay thatstolen Iinfo. who relayed it to him and how did they get that second signal in there? thanks yall.  good to be on board.

You re back--how many years has it been?  Nothing new about you. Were you some place you couldn't get to a computer??   hmmmmm wonder where!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

You re back--how many years has it been?  Nothing new about you. Were you some place you couldn't get to a computer??   hmmmmm wonder where?

man I tried to log in many times it seemed like the forum was having tech problems.  oh and I was in prison too.  for murder and stuff.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

by New Pats Fan do you mean you were a Jets fan and decided to change teams?  Tired of stinking, huh.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

by New Pats Fan do you mean you were a Jets fan and decided to change teams?  Tired of stinking, huh.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

I bet your mother could throw a.football farther than you rico.  in fact, I bet she could throw you farther than you could throw a football you putz.  eat some more beans and grow a sack before you stepp to a patriot gangster like me .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

I bet your mother could throw a.football farther than you rico.  in fact, I bet she could throw you farther than you could throw a football you putz.  eat some more beans and grow a sack before you stepp to a patriot gangster like me .

yolo

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

yolo

#beansprouts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

did u move again?

No, what gave you that impression? I moved to Oklahoma from Kansas in 2012. I just finally got my screen name updated.

oh ok

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

old jets troll

Disagree. I think it's a misguided Pats troll.

I mean...look at this. It's someone trying very hard to look like a VERY STUPID patriot detractor.

No, this post was made to make the patriot-haters look like fools.

If this was an actual attempt to troll Pats fans for a reaction, this is easily the worst attempt I've ever seen. It's years late. It's sloppily worded. It lacks anything of substance.

Now I'm curious. It would make sense to find out someone did this and thought it was funny while they were very drunk.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

did u move again?

oh ok

you avatar is hailarious

Sections
Shortcuts