New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked....

http://www.patspulpit.com/2010/11/19/1824552/new-patriots-uniforms-in-2012

Where's the Captain America Sheild?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked....

Oh you need a sword too. hahaha If they do I may have to take some time off football watching.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hey if the OLine gets shields to match those outfits I'm all for it. I could live with the stars if I need to but those striped shoulders too ROFL. BTW why does #12 look both like a WR but also have the smallest ankles ever?

OMG just realized what the stripes on the helmet where suppose to be. Why would the Pats logo's be backwards on the helmets? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

First off the teams design their own shirts.  Reebok/Nike simply manufacture the uniforms in substandard Asian factories using child labor.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

The future is now....to the super bowl and beyond...............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked....:
    http://www.patspulpit.com/2010/11/19/1824552/new-patriots-uniforms-in-2012 Where's the Captain America Sheild?
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption

Those are awesome! I love it. It kind of reminds me of some of the unis on "Any Given Sunday". I actually really liked the Crusaders unis in that film.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I kind of like these uniforms.

Bill Simmons said something pretty funny on PTI today. If the league is going to have certian "throwback" days during the season, where teams can where classic uniforms of the past, why not have a "throw forward" day where they wear some goofy sh*t like this.

Reminds me of Rollerball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Honestly I like it.  Just put the stars on the helmet with the Elvis and not on the side of the jersey, then make the jersey solid red... Simple yet clean.  I like how the jersey fits to the pads and not the player. 

I like the Ravens jerseys that have solid black and purple accents.  Looks aggressive. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Bring back Pat

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

change the color of the jersey and take those stars off the sides and they're not bad...not better either

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Actually Nike claims that these are not their unis.......but, many experts are saying infact they are. Nike is putting feelers out on the fans feelings towards the drastic change. They are just a concept (like when concept cars come out & look nothing like the floor model). But, if you have a look @ the 5 uni's Oregon, Boise St, West Virginia & Virginia Tech have worn this year (all Nike teams) they look an awful lot like these concepts.

Here's a look at 2/3's of the league's new duds....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=677697122#!/album.php?aid=40571&id=153573574662581&fbid=171623299524275

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveyd237. Show daveyd237's posts

these are god awful, the nancy football league is slowly becoming the WWE. bring back the old school uniforms with pat and please drop all these stupid rules and let these guys play football

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Try this link to check out the rest of the uni's...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=40571&id=153573574662581

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

How about a red alternate. Not like the throwback ones. Like the home jerseys we have now, same design and everything, just in red

just like this

http://thegreyhoodie-patriots.blogspot.com/2009/03/patriots-seeing-red-in-2009.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In Response to Re: New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked....:
    I kind of like these uniforms. Bill Simmons said something pretty funny on PTI today. If the league is going to have certian "throwback" days during the season, where teams can where classic uniforms of the past, why not have a "throw forward" day where they wear some goofy sh*t like this. Reminds me of Rollerball .
    Posted by p-mike

"In the future there will be no war.  But there will be...  ROLLERBALL"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

the only thing worth keeping is the black hellmet in the second picture from the link above... 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Stop and think about how some of these (Cheifs and Pats) will actually look on players.

Almost all of these are too busy. I mean leopard print. Stars and stripes. Feathers?

For real?

I wouldn't be against a bit of modernization, but this is over the top. 

If they bring back red, do it right. There is no need to make this team look like a 4th of July vaudeville act. 

Oh, and Pat Patriot rocked. Elvis is cool to, but Pat rocked. They should bring those back and update them. 

Lastly, teams should have several Jerseys to choose from. Several home and several away.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

HEy American Gladiator playing football!

So Cheesy.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

How about a red alternate. Not like the throwback ones. Like the home jerseys we have now, same design and everything, just in red just like this http://thegreyhoodie-patriots.blogspot.com/2009/03/patriots-seeing-red-in-2009.html
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

modern look with classic colors? that is sweeeeeeet! the only time ive seen that was when i tried to make it in madden

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

That is one of the most hideous things I've ever seen.  Please No!  Patriots Nation don't let this happen to our team.

On second thought, they could add a blue tutu and it would look more appropriate.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked....:
    http://www.patspulpit.com/2010/11/19/1824552/new-patriots-uniforms-in-2012 Where's the Captain America Sheild?
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption

They've got to be kidding?? Who designed those, a patriotic version of Richard Simmons?? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

can't we just keep it as they are now?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

can't we just keep it as they are now?
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Clown suits would look better on the Pats than those hideous things.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

In Response to Re: New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked.... :      Clown suits would look better on the Pats than those hideous things.
    Posted by TexasPat3

the New England Captain Americas

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked.... : modern look with classic colors? that is sweeeeeeet! the only time ive seen that was when i tried to make it in madden http://thegreyhoodie-patriots.blogspot.com/2009/03/patriots-seeing-red-in-2009.html
    Posted by flutie66

+1

Sections
Shortcuts