New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked....

Put the Pats in that Captain America get-up with the Flying Brady logo and opponents will be frightened right off the field.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

The Jags Uni is by far the worst. The Pats is a little busy....But i do think they need to go back to the red jersey. I'm also a big fan of the retro white helmet/white face mask....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'm old school in my taste for uniforms so needless to say, I'm not a fan of these designs.  I prefer ND or Penn State to comic book hero.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

I kinda like them.  The Pats maybe a bit too busy but look pretty good.  I like some of the simpler ones like the Browns and the Titans look BA.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

According to this guy on twitter, it's a fake,

http://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/5689565469736960

From the Rap Sheet,

I flipped my computer around showed him the sketches. He started to laugh, as a reporter told him it resembled Captain America.

“Is it a Halloween costume?” Belichick asked. “I thought Halloween was last month. I’m just focused on Indy. If it’s not Indy, there’s a lot of stuff you can get by me today.”

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked....:
    [QUOTE]Stop and think about how some of these (Cheifs and Pats) will actually look on players. Almost all of these are too busy. I mean leopard print. Stars and stripes. Feathers? For real? I wouldn't be against a bit of modernization, but this is over the top.  If they bring back red, do it right. There is no need to make this team look like a 4th of July vaudeville act.  Oh, and Pat Patriot rocked. Elvis is cool to, but Pat rocked. They should bring those back and update them.  Lastly, teams should have several Jerseys to choose from. Several home and several away.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Good point. Imagining wilfork or flozell adams in this uniform makes me want to skip breakfast.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

If those are real I will be the first in line to buy those are siiiiick

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Just to repeat.  The manufacturer has no say in the design of a teams uniform.  They simply produce the design given to them by the team.  There job is to meet NFL quality standards......That's it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

[QUOTE]Just to repeat.  The manufacturer has no say in the design of a teams uniform.  They simply produce the design given to them by the team.  There job is to meet NFL quality standards......That's it.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

And what's your point? They won't be making paper mache jersey's.....& of course Bob Kraft & the boys get a say in what the Pats wear. I'm sure what the Pats wear has to do with what the fans will wear. Kraft will consult some marketing genius to see if the new unis will sell......Which is why they ones Nike sketched up won't sell. Too busy for fans to wear. That Nike combrat crap works in college bc the college jersey don't sell. NFL jerseys do......

I like the idea of the new style Pats jersey in red, but to expand on it i like the white pants & helmets of old. I did kind of think the Nike concept of reversing the logo on the helmet was cool too....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

[QUOTE]I'm old school in my taste for uniforms so needless to say, I'm not a fan of these designs.  I prefer ND or Penn State to comic book hero.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Check out the packers duds for tomorrow......kinda different.

http://www.jerseysok.com/images/nfl/2010973372286373.jpg

Gold pants & Brown helmets......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

[QUOTE]Those pictures didnt come from the NFL nor did they come from Nike they are fake. But thank god cause those are a little too XFL for my liking.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

The XFL ...EXACTLY what I thought of when I looked at these pics!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BTW, I hope they go to the new uniform.  Americas team!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

BMF,
    Do they have these available in the pro shop yet?
    For the Pats fan who has everything.

Maybe the flying Elvii on the helmet rather than wings.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Pats Nike Uniforms Leaked.... : BMF, Do they have these available in the pro shop yet? For the Pats fan who has everything. Maybe the flying Elvii on the helmet rather than wings.
    Posted by PatssoxVA[/QUOTE]

A Pats fan doesn't have everything until he/she has that!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

These are cool except for the Pats logo backwards on the helmet.